Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    Question - Why do you even want to change features which the players have no issues with ? Earlier it was the timed boosters. Now it is limited sugar drops. This only keeps adding frustration to players who come to play to relax. Roll it back right away
  • rockkstarr
    rockkstarr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Not happy with this change. I like getting 15-30 sugar drops when I did well but I guess if I have to have to choose... I guess I will choose this over limited time boosters 😒
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    When playing on a PC you can go to king.com website and play candy crush up to about level 2700 on the flash platform.  It still has timed levels and other old features  (like 40 move 1168) .  Any items from sugar drop collection sync with facebook and win10 app boosters.   Not much use for android or ios players
    I did this (played on my Mac desktop) and collected many sugar drops- doubled if you win a level- but at the end no boosters were handed out.  When I went back to the FB version, of course it assumed I had already collected 180 so. . . nada.  A big waste of time- literally, as it took twice as long to play being so slow.
  • Larry_Bird
    Larry_Bird Posts: 2 Newbie
    Rhea58 said:
    Why does it have to change at all. 5 drops isn’t worth the time. Time limiting is just as bad. Just say what it really is- all about the money
    Stop the cash grab.  Stupid corporate overlords saying which crappy choice do you choose all while smiling and saying how much they love you. 
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    I dont know what the Chocolate boxes are,,I did not get that game,,so angry,, still 5 sugar candies,,
  • jjdillonsr
    jjdillonsr Posts: 5 Level 2
    All this fun in just one place!!
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    Why should I choose between timed and untimed boosters. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    Back to untimed and unlimited sugar drops please
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Speaking of time & untimed (albeit off topic) -- I remember timed levels very fondly!  Wouldn't mind those coming back as well.  They were a fun break from clearing chocolate, licorice, meringue, frosting, spawners, etc. 
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

Timed levels - please say you are joking. Lots of reasons why it was unfair- not a level playing field for disabled people or doing it on a pc v tablet or phone.

It is soooo boring getting 5 candies or less per level. Might as well sit and watch paint dry. I haven't played since this was introduced and won't until it changes. I just look on this site now and then in the hope of some good news.

• bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Maureen-3 said:
    I dont know what the Chocolate boxes are,,I did not get that game,,so angry,, still 5 sugar candies,,
    Yes still 5. Losing interest in d game now. I also dnt know wat d choc boxes are.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?