Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• ChocolateCherry
    ChocolateCherry Posts: 18 Level 2
    No interest in this game anymore.  I still get the emails regarding the loss of sugar drops but will not return to game until unlimited returns.  
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    RE Chocolate Box: 

On my iPad anyway (but not on my iphone or PC) - guess maybe it's not on all platforms -- look to the right of the main map and click on the "roulette wheel."  In that list that drops down, below the daily spin, is the chocolate box with 16 chocolates (4 colors of 4 each) that you can click on & complete a "challenge" to earn rewards.  If you don't like the first one you click on (i.e., complete a super hard level), keep clicking till you find one you like (i.e., collect 180 orange gems). 

Might be a beta or limited release.
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    RE Timed Levels - 

I wasn't joking, I did enjoy them.  However, I had not considered the difficulty that someone with hand mobility or other issues might encounter with such levels.  I take it back....   
  • bevis007
    bevis007 Posts: 26 Level 2
    JDMom93 said:
    RE Chocolate Box: 

On my iPad anyway (but not on my iphone or PC) - guess maybe it's not on all platforms -- look to the right of the main map and click on the "roulette wheel."  In that list that drops down, below the daily spin, is the chocolate box with 16 chocolates (4 colors of 4 each) that you can click on & complete a "challenge" to earn rewards.  If you don't like the first one you click on (i.e., complete a super hard level), keep clicking till you find one you like (i.e., collect 180 orange gems). 

Might be a beta or limited release.
    Hmmm. I c d choc box but don't know how to play it lol
  • Jason_ProfessorCC19
    Jason_ProfessorCC19 Posts: 11 Level 2
    If King is giving us an ultimatum, and forcing us to pick between two things we don't want, it obviously is not concerned about the enjoyment of the players. If someone puts in the effort to collect sugar drops, they deserve the rewards, not changes to make it harder for them. Sugar drops were consistent for many years; changes to them now are only evidence of disregard of the players opinions. Limiting sugar drops to 5 per level is a terribly unfair move. Do not do it, or just accept it.
  • 草支擺
    草支擺 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2020

*Edit by CM: unsupported language

• Liz_Bailey
    Liz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Why do you say getting 5 drops is "not an issue".  What does that mean?  It IS an issue.  People hate it
  • sam60308
    sam60308 Posts: 2 Newbie
    JLynne4 said:
    The chocolate box doesn't make up for anything, it now takes 4 days to complete it (for my game) ... When it started I could complete 1 box each day. What's up with that! 

• Nicky
    Nicky Posts: 16 Level 2
    Don't get mad, get even! 1 star rating in their app review!!!!
    Pity we can do negatives!
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    I play on my IPAD and it has been 3 weeks with regular boosters and chocolate boxes which means lots of useful hammers. The chocolate boxes are easy, here is a tip: From the 4 options always choose about 300  coloured candies or about 30 stripped or wrap candiles and play level 281, usually you can get a chocolate after every game. After you get your reward play another easy level and you get another chocolate box. Hope that helps
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?