⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I post in discussions?

naychagurl
naychagurl Posts: 24 Level 2
I am trying to post in the discussion about times sugar drops (I hate them like everybody else does) but I can’t figure out how to post. Can you please explain how? 

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @naychagurl! Towards the bottom of the screen on the discussion, you should see a large box that says "Type Your Comment" Tap this, and your keyboard should pop up. Then just type what you want to say! I hope I've answered your question! Welcome to the community and have a great day!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @naychagurl! Towards the bottom of the screen on the discussion, you should see a large box that says "Type Your Comment" Tap this, and your keyboard should pop up. Then just type what you want to say! I hope I've answered your question! Welcome to the community and have a great day!
  • woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2
    Playing Bubble Witch 2 and have sent numerous messages because I’m not able to use my extra lives! I always have to disconnect the game from Facebook to use them, but for the past 3 weeks The word PROFILE keeps popping up & I can’t disconnect. I’ve sent pics of the problem! Would you please finally fix this, King did it before, so it can be done. 
  • Hunter006
    Hunter006 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    I finally joined up and hope to have some fun. Hi everyone.  : )
  • Hunter006
    Hunter006 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also recently got back from the island of Oahu (Hawai'i). As soon as I figure out where they went, I'll put up some pics.  LOL, I thought I had them synced but they aren't here so I'll have to transfer them from my phone first. 
  • vsheffield
    vsheffield Posts: 7 Level 2
    I just join the group and I'm a little confused on how to post things so I'm trying this
  • leash63
    leash63 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm from Myrtle Beach SC and love Bubble Witch Saga, being a grandma, baking, reading, swimming, and being with friends.
    Have a great weekend...and who ya all cheering on in the Super Bowl??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?