⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Answers

• SandiK
    SandiK Posts: 4 Newbie
    I found out how to do it. All my Facebook friends were at Lowell lower levels than I. If I scroll down to like level one then I can send all my friends lives.
  • popcornbuddy
    popcornbuddy Posts: 20 Level 2
    For the past week, I cannot send lives to friends who have asked me for lives. What has happened?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @popcornbuddy, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game that you are not able to send lives to your friends!!  

Can you please tell me what game you are having this issue?  Also, can you explain more about what is happening when you are trying to send lives? 

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back.   

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)
  • popcornbuddy
    popcornbuddy Posts: 20 Level 2
    Good Morning and thank you!  I am playing Candy Crush level 3206. Lately I have received several requests from friends for me to send lives to them. I check the boxes, accept and next thing I know the same requests are there and have not gone through. This has been going on for more than a week. Don't know what has happened. Thanks for any help;
  • kcdrla
    kcdrla Posts: 1 Newbie
    II can't get lives in Bubble Witch 2 and 3
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @kcdrla, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I also sorry to say that you will have to post your comment / question again in the Bubble Witch 3 game Support section to receive help from the players / experts in that game.  

Here is the link for BW 3 Support category  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/post/question/bubble-witch-saga-3  Click on that link and you will be able to post a new question

Hope to see you around!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Good Morning and thank you!  I am playing Candy Crush level 3206. Lately I have received several requests from friends for me to send lives to them. I check the boxes, accept and next thing I know the same requests are there and have not gone through. This has been going on for more than a week. Don't know what has happened. Thanks for any help;
    Hello again @popcornbuddy, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I have not heard anything about not receiving Lives in Candy Crush game!  And I have not experienced it too!!  

Let me check and get back to you!  But, I request you to be patient till I could find some info on the issue!  

Thank you very much for understanding and your patience!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend =)
  • Anca0704
    Anca0704 Posts: 8 Level 2

My friends srns me.messagesnand ask me to send lives. After I accept all the requests and exit the game, I go back in the game.and the old requests are still there, like I never sent them lives. How do I het rid of that??? Thank you!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi Anca0704! Welcome to the Community!

I've been having the same problem for the past few days and was about to post the same question.

Let's see if my friend and extreme game connoisseur @Sukanta_Biswas can help us. And just in case, let's reach out to @Pounawea as well.

Hope this helps... (and if it does, please make sure you mark my answer or the answer that helps you as accepted. Thanks!) 😊

Have a great day!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Anca0704 We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Lives are available through the exchange.The request that you are thinking of old is not old at all, meaning that your specific friend repeatedly requested to you for lives. There was a problem with live exchange for a few days so there was a lot of live request pending. This is not a problem, after exchanging lives a few times, everything will become normal.😃

Aw, Thank you @frenioz00 😍 for tagging me.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?