Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Welcome everyone!  Sorry for not being here more often but I've been working on projects to help improve the community.  Yes we do read them and I apologize if I missed welcoming anyone here.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community.  Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!   You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To learn more about the points and badges you can check them out here

As far as getting gaming friends here to help with your lives in the game, there is no way to connect from here.  If you are playing the game through Facebook then you have to join a Facebook group for that game.  Then you can ask the players to add you as a friend.  Then you can send and receive lives from them.  If you are playing through King the friends to help you with the lives are randomly chosen for you.  But you can meet awesome players here and you'd be surprised how quickly they can become your friend, however, they can't send you lives from here.

If you have any further questions about the community you can tag me by putting this symbol "@" and then typing my name and I will get notified that you want to ask me a question.  Have a wonderful crushing day today!

• lynettepepi
    lynettepepi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Have you ever just wanted to chat with other players to share your game experiences with them? 

Although you may be shy to enter the community with specific questions or ideas, this can be the place to start you on your journey into the Candy Crush Saga support community.  You can chat about your pets, family, common interests, etc.  All that is asked of you is treat others with respect and consideration at all times. 

• lynettepepi
    lynettepepi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Need lives for level2777 for candy crush
  • slimshaddy
    slimshaddy Posts: 1 Newbie
    My name is Slimshaddy I am new here, need a friend to talk to 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Welcome all!  @lynettepepi we cannot get you friends to help you with lives here in this community.  You can only get friends and lives when you play through Facebook.  You have to join a Facebook group for that game and then request to add them as a friend.  Only then will they show up and send you lives.

Hi @slimshaddy, are you seeking friends just in general or for the game? 

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community.  Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!   You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here.  Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• Cvee
    Cvee Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hello family. Am Sive Shabangu from Swaziland. I love Candy Crush with a passion. Am so addicted to it.
  • crispao
    crispao Posts: 13 Level 2
    HOLA DESDE COLOMBIA
    UN FUERTE ABRAZO💞
    CANDY CRUSH ES MI COMPAÑIA
    🎉🎊

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

crispao Welcome to the King Community!! 

I am glad to see you here and we want to help!!
    By the rules here we can only use English in this community. So all will be able to understand.

Please use * *  Google Translate  **  to post your message in English.

https://translate.google.com/

Kind regards, Glenn

• sunshinesimmons
    sunshinesimmons Posts: 3 Newbie
    I absolutely love all of the candy crush games

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?