💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

5 Candies per game.

Comments

• melbell24
    melbell24 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I'm frustrated with the changes and don't understand why you are limited to 5 candies per level. I'm not having fun anymore and that's what this was all about for me. I used this game to for a stress reliever. Now I'm stressed out playing the game.
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    I really can't believe they don't care what we think,,I loved the game and it was a.challenge with myself to win as many sugar drops,, too bad
  • Claudia_Schapiro
    Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2
    I cannot believe how pointless the game is now. It’s no longer enjoyable. I’m burning off my boosters and quitting the game. The only reason I’m doing that is to slowly break my candy crush habit of 5 years.😢
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    5 candies per level is ridiculous.  It is not worth the time of players to collect 180. 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing this idea and your opinions about it. 

Keep an eye on the discussion opened to discuss the changes and updates HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!
  • Richardrv
    Richardrv Posts: 6 Level 2
    I agree with all 
  • Herbie_Glazer
    Herbie_Glazer Posts: 3 Newbie
    Something seems wrong. My wife has levels that give candies and when I play the same levels, it doesn’t give candies. It’s very frustrating and a big waste of time playing when the maximum candies are only five. 
  • masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    HansR said:
    I see that you have limited every game to 5 candies only per game. I am not sure if this is just a error and if it is please correct this. If not then I find it difficult to understand the reason behind this decision because it makes it virtually impossible to pass any level. I have been playing Candie Crush for years and love the game and play daily. I collect candies to bolster my boosters so that it increases my chances to beat a level. I am sure that there are millions of players around the world who would agree with me that whoever made the decision to limit 5 candies per game made a BIG mistake. It would be  great pity if you persist with this because it takes the pleasure of playing Candie Crush out of the game.
    By 5 candies a day do you mean that you are only able to use 5 helps then wait until the next day? I have not experienced this but I'm not as far as you I'm on 2498 and I can use as many of my helps that I want if I choose to deplete them.  I'm hoping this is an error and not something that changes one you get higher up. 
  • TerG
    TerG Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have read the comments above and agree. I have not seen a response from the game. Obviously, you don't care. If this is not put back to how it was before where there was no limit then I will quit playing this game. 
  • junecarelli
    junecarelli Posts: 1 Newbie
    Why would you restrict players to only winning 5 candies per game. It doesn't make any sense to so many players.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?