The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• abeacham
    abeacham Posts: 3 Newbie
    Got the chocolate box. I don’t really understand it but got down to 3 chocolates remaining and now I’m getting a “can’t connect to server” error for weeks. What the heck? 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Hi everyone!
    I just got back after being "offline" for about a week.

I quite agree with Deryck that this whole new thing of "timing" quests is kind of -for lack of a better word- lame. I mean, it is not like we were getting huge rewards by completing several quests a day and in turn -at least in my case- it did make me want to keep playing... which one would believe is what King wants. 
    Pounawea's explanations, but I do still hope they reverse this change. 

(FYI: This is just my humble, polite, opinion as an avid player and in no way am I trying to incite any negativity towards King, CMs or anyone in the Community, so please abstain from commenting on my post if your intentions are different. Thanks!)
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your feedback.

I'd like to share with below the information I posted on page 2, January 22nd:

_______

The Chocolate Box feature is going to be offering us a different amount of Quests we can complete per day. I just update the information in the first post as well.

So, instead of all players having the option of completing 3 quests per day, we will be having different scenarios:

• Players that will be able to complete 1 Quest per day
    • Players that will be able to complete 2 Quests per day
    • Players that will be able to complete 3 Quests per day
    • Players that will be able to complete as many as they want per day

Also, please notice that the different scenarios will be running for at least a couple of weeks and that some players will also not have the Chocolate box feature.

_________

For now, I have no further information. Once I get some information from the Studio, I'll let you know.

Please, keep sharing your feedback with us and help us understand your experience by answering a few questions:

• What option do you have and how much are you enjoying this feature? A little / it's fun / love it ?
    • What trick and tips can you share with the Community?
  • suzanabdelwahab
    suzanabdelwahab Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020

*Edit by CM: please do not share your email address 🙂

• suzanabdelwahab
    suzanabdelwahab Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2020

*Edit by CM: please do not share your email address 🙂

• Pounawea

Hi @suzanabdelwahab ,

Welcome to our forum! What do you think of the Chocolate Box feature?

We would like to know your opinion! Help us understand your experience by answering a few questions:

• Within the Chocolate Box feature, how many quests can you complete per day? 1, 2, 3, or as many as want per day?
    • What option do you have and how much are you enjoying this feature? A little / it's fun / love it ?

Thanks a lot in advance for sharing your feedback with us. 🙂

• Pounawea

Dear community,

Some players have been reporting some "server error" issues with the Chocolate Box feature.

I'd like to inform you that, with the new version of the game released today (version 1.169), those server error messages should be fixed.

On the other hand, keep sharing with us your feedback! Help us understand your experience by answering a few questions:

• Within the Chocolate Box feature, how many quests can you complete per day? 1, 2, 3, or as many as want per day?

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

• lisatennant2
    lisatennant2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Still don’t have chocolate box and I am over level 5000! Tried updating which I didn’t need and rebooting my phone. Am I going to get it?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @lisatennant2

Welcome to the Community!

Take a look at @Pounawea's comment right above yours where she explains the whole Chocolate Box "situation" and, therefore, answers your question.

TIP: Next time you have a question, it is better to post it in the Support Section (you'll definitely get more Members to see it and, therefore, an answer) following this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support (you'll see the "Ask a Question" tab on the right side of the screen).

Have a great day!

• sockseybunny
    sockseybunny Posts: 5 Level 2

I LOVE it! It helps a lot.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?