๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

My Run for Member of the Month

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
edited February 2020 in King Community

Hello CMs & Superstars!

Iโ€™m writing this because now that January has ended Iโ€™m guessing that โ€“on top of the huge load of work you already have- you are probably starting to discuss the election of last monthโ€™s Member of the Month (as my dear friend @Sukanta_Biswas -extreme ๐Ÿ‘‘ connoisseur- has told me).

Well, without trying to sound cocky or making you think I believe my own hype ๐Ÿ˜, I thought I might help you out โžก๏ธโžก๏ธโžก๏ธ Why not choose me?!

A few facts that might help you consider me:ย I joined the Community right before the New Year and have since been super active, gotten to work my way around it and have even made friends who have helped me deal with a tough moment I had last week.

This is where I started a month ago:

This is where I'm at today:

Please, donโ€™t take this as inappropriate โ€œself-endorsementโ€ โ€“one would not really want to be Impeached, IYKWIM ๐Ÿคฃ- and feel free to disregard my plea. In which case, I would like to propose thatย @Glenn1972 be chosen โ€“again, probably over-stepping here ๐Ÿ˜Š๏ปฟ- because he is more than amazing and really gives his all in the Community.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

ยซ1

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?