⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot disappearing constantly.

Options
OinkyBoinky
OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2

Gone this morning, build it up and ready to play and it is gone again in 15 minutes.

Who wants to play when game is constantly backsliding and inoperable.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, it appears, and then it is gone. Everything happens by chance. It has nothing to do with your device.

I hope this helps you further!!

I still wish you a lot of fun playing !!!😀

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @OinkyBoinky - I hope you are having fun in the community! Right now because of Valentine's Day we have the lovely letters which operates the same as the build a bot. If you had a full build-a-bot, then when the time runs out and the lovely letters (or new build-a-bot) shows up, you should be on the third level already, but you will need to continue to build it back up to the fifth and full level. Build-a-bot is timed and usually lasts about a week, but sometimes there is a gap of a few hours where you may have no build-a-bot before it is regenerated with a new timer.

• OinkyBoinky
    OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Right - and it is gone again for the 3rd time in 5 hours. Who the eff wants to play a game where you continually have to start over.

Please dont tell me about the regular re-sets which I am well aware of. This is ridiculous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?