The stripe dispensers don’t spawn stripes
it does not spawn a booster after the very first time
you cannot get that lower left corner
the video is no help the version has now been made impossible to pass

Answers

• Wolj
    Wolj Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    100% agree. This level is now not possible. I have used more than 30 coconut wheels and all my other boosters. I like a challenge, but this is a stupid waste of time. Allow the stripes to be more~ remove the frame from the centre spawner, let the top blocker be destroyed without so many hits and/or give another 50 moves! The fun of Candy Crush has been removed right here at level 6259.
  • seawave
    seawave Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    All I have to say is this level is absolute ridiculous, forget about ever passing this one unless you have tons of boosters . I have yet to see a video of the latest version of this level without boosters before I believe it can be done because it  sure takes a miracle to pass this one without. I am getting bored playing it over  and over again, really wanting to quit for good.
  • Wolj
    Options
    Just commenting again, I have used all of my boosters, I have had extra moves (yes up to 15), and not even come close. This is not about selling "extras", it is just bad business. King, you need to address this. You are going to lose a lot of players with a folly that is nonsensical. If it is not fun, and not a challenge, but just an impossibility, your loyal players will leave you. Please re- assess this level. If it not passable by the release of new levels, I'm (after many many years) done. Your attention would be appreciated.
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options
    Agree agree I had over 20 coconut wheels
    this needs to be fixed by King
  • fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Not even coming close on this level. It’s ridiculous 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The Striped Candy dispensers do drop down Striped Candies, but if Candies from the centre board slips on the sides and in the two side columns, then these Candies will block any Striped one to come down.

The level is super tricky, agree on that, but it's not impossible!

• seawave
    seawave Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Update: I just passed this level. Anyway I had to use a hammer and 15 extra moves that I got from the spins. Got the last cherry on the last move. So you have to rely on boosters plus extra moves to pass otherwise this level is impossible to beat.

• Wolj
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hey Crazy Cat Lad... please post a video so I can see your skill. I have used every booster I had, plus those I got. I have been on this level for 4 days with no hope. Clearly I am not skilled enough to get this out. If I couldn't get it with boosters... I now have ZERO chance without any boosters. Its the end of CC for me.

Just angry and frustrated.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Well done @seawave !

You have loads of videos of the level in Youtube @Wolj , check here.

• fran_kwas
    fran_kwas Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

After I posted, I got a great board. Some wraps right next to the waffles. I didn’t need any boosters or extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?