(FINISHED) Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Thank you, Peggy ❤️ @Spinnifix I love collaborating with you too 😊 You are great, just keep doing what you do. I think that you are kind too but it's just hard for you to express it because of the language barrier. That's why I admire you, you never gave up, despite how hard it was for you. Thank you for staying here with us 🤗

@lulu13 Yes, we are definitely on the same page and we love the same games. Each of us is unique so never stop expressing your uniqueness 💞

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend

Marko thank you. I'm just like that, otherwise I would never have gotten this far. 🤗

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend

I didn't hear from you yesterday but the players here just took off with this! And I haven't even tagged anyone yet!

• _Elsa_

Perhaps you can just say I am tagging ME. But you don't have to change it. I am tagging @kmk1331 because she has the right idea! I totally agree with her and will be spending the day loving me and pampering me.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Thank you very much @samm_kml , I'm sure we'll have a lovely day. ♥️

Also thanks @Elsa for the contest.

I tag @Pounawea so she can get to see that I'm not really as evil as I seem MUAHAAAHHHHAAAAA ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Oh dear! When I first started reading the intro to the contest I was like: "Hey, this is a no-brainer! Of course I know who to tag!" Then, our very clever 🇲 🇴 🇹 🇭 🇪 🇷 of Superstars, threw us a curveball 😉 with the whole "tag someone new yet still thank whoever tagged you" rule. But worry not, for this Community is so full of love that there is always some else to share it with! So, here I go:

I'd like to spend Valentine's Day with @Foley1362 because he is one of the funniest "peeps in town", because he brings a smile to my face every day, because he cracks me up with his comments and personality, because he understands my sense of humor... to sum up, because -as I have told him and quoting Shania Twain's words ⬇️- 🇭 🇪 🇭 🇦 🇸 🇦 🇼 🇦 🇾 🇼 🇮 🇹 🇭 🇲 🇪 ❕

🎼 You've got a way with me... somehow you got me to believe in everything that I could be, I've gotta say you really got a way. You've got a way it seems, you gave me faith to find my dreams, you'll never know just what that means. Can't you see? You got a way with me. You've got a way with words, you get me smiling even when it hurts. There's no way to measure what your love is worth. I can't believe the way you get through to me! It's in the way you show me just what love's made of. I love you just the way you are! ️🎼

▫️▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️ ▫️▫️▫️

(🇧 🇹 🇼, @Elsa, I made the "executive decision" (#LoL) of believing that by "tag someone new" you meant someone other than the person who has already tagged me and not a New Member. Hope you don't mind! ☺️ And thanks for creating this amazing Contest!)

🔹🔹🔹

FYI: My dear @Glenn1972 , you were my "one" but you beat me to it! I 🇦 🇩 🇴 🇷 🇪 you and our friendship!

And, to your comment saying that you'd like to spend Valentine's Day with me if me "soon-to-be husband would understand" let me tell you: he would not only understand but be thankful to have it taken off of his hands for he hates Valentine's Day! #LoL Hey, maybe next year when I'm in the US I can go to NC or you can come to ATL and we can actually spend it together. He'll pay the bill! 😅😂🤣

• _Elsa_

Hello my dear friend @firebombmarkus. It doesn't matter because the contest states to choose one, because the winners will be chosen by the most original.

• _Elsa_

@frenioz00 do your thing! I want to keep the tagging going so that is why I mentioned to tag someone new. For every new person that gets tagged here, he/she will then tag someone else. Like a dominoes effect! But the rules are not set in stone and the winners will be chosen by the most original. Now that I say this watch this turn to 30 or 40 pages and it will be hard to choose the winners. 😀

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?