💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,547 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3

Hello kiara.i play on android phone. Usually the new levels appear without need to update the app

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

@Eddie_Sparrow Did you get the new episodes yet? I was hoping to have a live race with you. I've done 2 of them but if you haven't started the 3rd yet I can hold off starting and collect boosters until you're ready.

1st one went ok:

2nd one was dodgy for a while;

But got there in the end:

• Eddie_Sparrow

Hi. Yes I got them after I updated the app indeed. Thanks.

I started on the first episode now Thursday noon. I beat 6 games now will siesta and continue when I wake up. 10 to go. After that I have work to do (can't afford to play all day ha, I must make a living too). Only on Saturday I was planning to start episode 3. Not sure you can wait until then. Sorry about that.

Congratulation on beating 2 episodes so fast.

• Eddie_Sparrow

If you can't wait, which I would understand, then we can race next week, because now I started a day late because of the bug that wasn't really a bug.

• Eddie_Sparrow

Episode 420.

I took notes and made some tips as I went. Not sure it's useful because at this level everybody is superstar ha.

6280 was the hardest. 6278 my favorite.

-6276 easy. You have to focus on destroying the 2 generators at the bottom.

-6277 tricky. Have the hints on so you can see through the red jelleys. No need to destroy all the jelleys. When you have the numbers, focus on releasing the grapes.

-6278 easy. only when you destroy the first square can you destroy the yellow key. The second key you get through a color bomb. Then the protection of the second square is released and you destroy it with stripes. Then you can destroy the generator with the remaining steps.

-6279 easy. Use the stripes generators at the top to get to the two bottom squares. This will release the fruits on each side. Then focus to clear the candies below then to make them fall. Clear the surviving candies with the remaining steps.

-6280 tricky. Fishes will only hit the 4 corners after you destroyed all the jelleys. So focus on that rather than trying to hit the corners directly. Then aim for the fishes.

-6281 easy. Focus on the holders and the fruits will drop.

-6282 tricky. As soon as possible you have to release the keys under the brick.

-6283 easy. Next grapes will only drop after previous exit so need to focus on that.

-6284 tricky. Focus on the red jelley generator otherwise you will run out off steps before enough red jelleys are produced.

-6285 easy. Use the stripes generator to keep firing at things.

-6286 easy. A 3yo could pass it

-6287 use the orange key to free the green frog or whatever color they are. Don't forget you have to use the frog 3 times.

-6288 difficult. You have to blow the color bomb containers on the side but don't forget to also blow the bombs themselves because the fruits have to travel through the circuit.

-6289 easy. get the keys at the bottom first then use the stripes generators to make horizontal stripes to hit the fish generators and the yellow containers and yellow candies.

-6290 easy. Use the frog to free the fruits then hit the bottom Central stripe. This will at the same time blow the bottom row and the two vertical rows on each side.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello Candy Crushers,

Great! Thanks for your feedback @kiara_wael @Werner_Cichy @Sukanta_Biswas @Flanje and @Eddie_Sparrow I'll pass it on to our level designers.

Community, we need your Feedback! 

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a delicious day!

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Don't think I'll be able to hold off that long @Eddie_Sparrow 😫. I will record my start and finish time and post it in your thread soon.

@Pounawea - I'm sorry for drifting off topic. Back in the room - again there was a great variety of challenging and not so challenging levels in the 1st 30 but I forgot to record specifics. Props to @Eddie_Sparrow for the detail. I do remember that there was one level that was just a downright booster eater, but I can't remember which one and there's no way I'm going to go back to find out! 😉

• Eddie_Sparrow

@Flanje

Haha yes i thought so. No problem.

Yes, now I took some notes so I could share tips, otherwise I also would not remember. Not sure it is really helpful to any of the masters at those levels but I just found out it is helpful to me to help me remember some of my journey, so I may continue. Maybe in my old age I will gaze at these and remember them nostalgically ;)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Pounawea

Every level of recent episodes has a nice design and we all love it. I have received a few messages from some players(Friends) and they are very happy with these levels.😉

I have not been able to find very difficult levels at present but some levels are a bit hard to maintain the taste of the game and of course needed.😊

Only defective levels are difficult otherwise everything normal.🤣

''Clean the Jelly's'', I like most this mode, but it can have Icing, Chocolate Spawner, Frog, etc.

But I want to see what others are saying, @Mim_ @Scooterpie @Peter_Tornaros @Nimo_Jin

Thank you😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?