๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sending lives in Candy Crush!

Options
cjdurkin9
cjdurkin9 Posts: 2 Newbie

is it possible to send lives to a specific person or specific people?

Answers

• kickit007
    kickit007 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

If you're connected on Facebook yes! I'm not sure about the King community sending as far as specifically.

โ˜บโค๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿฌ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,478 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cjdurkin9 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

To answer your question, yes! It is possible to send lives just to the players whom you prefer ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

1) If you are on PC, instead of clicking on "Send Lives" tab to send lives to all your friends, you can tap on the "individual heart symbols" to send Lives to only those selected people ๐Ÿ™‚

2) And if you are on Mobile device, we do not have the facility of sending lives to all friends at once! So, you have to send individually. Just choose, to whom you would like to send a Life to!

3) It is the same with the "Envelope" icon too! You might be seeing "Asking for Life" request. If you don't want to send a particular player, don't click on their request! All done ๐Ÿ˜€

** If you have further questions, please type your reply in the empty dialogue box located below,

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful weekend ahead ๐ŸŒธ

• eddaoviedo
    eddaoviedo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

i canโ€™t send lives in candy crush

• eddaoviedo
    eddaoviedo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

i use to be able to click on the envelope in Candy Crush to send lives; however, now it will only let me receive requests but not send any.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?