Stop asking for lives for me

Options
Cathi82
Cathi82 Posts: 2 Newbie

I just found out that my sister gets life requests from me EVERY DAY, MANY TIMES A DAY! I’m so embarrassed and I wonder how many more are getting them. I only know because I was telling her that one person asks me for lives all the time! It is annoying, but it’s NOT them- It’s Candy Crush doing it.

TO CANDY CRUSH- PLEASE STOP MAKING DECISIONS FOR US! How do I stop this?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,119 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @Cathi82 , Welcome to our Community 🙂

Are you play with Facebook ? if yes this is what i do if i dont want to get a life notification request .

Click the bell that is the notification. and remove life message request

Hope this can help you, Let me know if you need any further help or have any question

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

Hi. I don't get many requests for lives. Is that because I'm not playing on Facebook, but just logging in with email? 🤔🤔🤔

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    No, that has no impact on whether or not you get requests from other people. 
    There's a glitch in the system that's being worked on. Once it's fixed they'll push an update to the app.
    A lot of players have inboxes that are full of requests that don't seem to ever go away, even after they've been responded to with lives. 
    My Mom has a dozen or so from me and I didn't send them and even though I cleared them out for her, they're back in the inbox today. 
    They'll fix it eventually. Hope you can just ignore the problem until then....
  • Poto
    Poto Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have a similar problem, i kept receiving the same players asking me for lives and I send them back, but when I asked them in return, they never send me any lives back. 😔
  • Rosenamc
    Rosenamc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Im sick of a few players keep asking for lives but never send any back in return. Very selfish! Im not logged in with Devils book [facebook] im logged in to King account. For gawd sake sort it out. I l

• Rosenamc
    Rosenamc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Im sick of certain players persists with asking for lives, but they never return them. So far got 21 requests for lives, its always the same bloody woman asking. How can i block these leeches. Not logged in with Devils book [Fb] logged into King account. I think King.com should do somethink about this.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members. We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?