⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6318 Broken

steinein
steinein Posts: 95 Level 2

This level is bugged. The fish are destroying the spawners and the dispensers are only dropping 5-10 licorice once every five moves. It is impossible as-is. Please fix it or replace it. Thank you.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, the game is not set up the way you make it the first time. The games are not buggy. I still give you a video and a suggestion.

Good luck

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2020/02/candy-crush-saga-level-6318-tips-and.html

• steinein
    edited February 2020

Yeah no. This was BEFORE it bugged. This video shows that licorice continue to drop. Licorice are NOT DROPPING now. If they were I'd have completed it.

• Spinnifix

Hi there!

Unfortunately, a lot is changed in the levels. But you also get more boosters, which should help you further. Many have already passed the level and there are now over 6000. A little motivation for you. You can do it.

Good luck

• Spinnifix

Hi there! You can enter your game and your current level on the Internet yourself. There you will find many videos and tips about it. I can only pass this on to you. Good luck

• steinein

Wow you didn't read anything I wrote did you?

Fact is, this is the first time in over a year I haven't finished the released levels in under two days. For me having to play on a Saturday is unheard of. I just got past it by spending almost all of my current stash of accumulated gold (from winning the levels race each and every time (I had 95 bars I now have 14) so that I could have enough moves to get the licorice to fall. It took three tries using that method to make it work.

So with that said, if I am having that much trouble and came here to complain (1st time in five years), the damn thing is BUGGED.

• Spinnifix

Hi there!

I'll give you a link:

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Please look for your device and the problem. Otherwise you can send an email to the Candy Crush Team. An email address is stored under App - Store - Deatails and you can write in your language. Please provide all information there, then they can help you better. I hope this helps you further!

Good luck

• steinein

Yeah you definitely didn't read what I wrote. Again, I got past it. They're not going to give me my gold back so why would I write them?

On a new note, I just finished the episode. It took two tries each for levels 6319 and 6320 (which was marked as "nightmare". Once again levels are rated wrong. 6318 is nightmare, 6320 was easy.)

• Spinnifix

If you have any questions, you can also send this email address. I explained it to you. We in this community cannot and do not have access to the games to change or classify them. But you can also contact support directly:

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

I really tried to help you. I am sorry!!!

Good Luck

• steinein
    edited February 2020

If you had tried you'd have read what I said and answered accordingly instead of wasting my time.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

This level is 100%, how you say BUGGED! It’s to make you waste every booster & lives that you have, SHAME ON YOU KING! 3 days on, almost playing constantly & still nowhere near completing! How you say RIGGED! Please don’t waste ur money ppl until this is issue is resolved

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?