⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Newly Released Levels 6276 to 6320

I have now finished the new levels. Not an enjoyable experience, way too many sugar blockers, short fused bombs, and tons of ice !! Levels 6315, 6318 and 6320 are especially bad.
Now, I think deliberately, speckled bombs are nearly always hidden under layers of sugar blockers or ice, making it impossible to get speckled bomb combos !! I believe we all started playing this game for the enjoyment and as a test of our skill. Now it is a horrendous experience, with everything relying on luck and how many boosters and gold bars you are willing to use.
Then when finished we madly play every possible way to accumulate boosters. Surely this is not what the players want !!!
The original concept of the game has been lost to a quest for money !! They boast their is no advertising, but to me this would be preferable to the farce they have now created !!
Whoever sets the perimeters for design and marketing want to sit down and have a good hard look at what they have created. It presently is a monster waiting to be shot down to die a slow painful death !!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?