⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Answers

• Llavecitadeoro
    Llavecitadeoro Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Dear King creators. Please return "WATCH ADD GET A BUSTER" option or make it available to a larger group of players. It was very useful. As I can see many people would like to have that option. I used to have it and was absolutely happy with it. But after the reboot in my phone I've lost my level and my adds option. 
  • olyamt
    olyamt Posts: 234 Level 3
    edited March 2023
    I'm on higher 5000 levels and I've NEVER had any free boosters, videos, ads, etc. on my account.  Doesn't matter what device. My mom's account gets all the ads all the time.  I can play 24/7 on her account if I want to because it never runs out of lives and boosters. Just not fair to players who's been with the game since beginning. 
  • adathon101
    adathon101 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    It's so frustrating when my sisters get options got free boosters before starting a game and again when they run out of moves, yet I never seem to. Makes it a little disheartening trying to keep up with them when they have the upper hand.
  • jlucas
    jlucas Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023

I’m also deleting my game. Wife gets videos bonuses. I don’t. No fun!! How do I friend her and have her watch videos to send me lives?

• kdm
    kdm Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023

I agree. Don’t purchase anything or you will lose free stuff forever. Moral of the story. Life’s unfair and sometimes you need to cut ties and patronize those who share your ethics and values. I had fun playing the game until I realized it was “playing me”. Bye-bye!

• Gina_Messig
    Gina_Messig Posts: 5 Level 2

A few days ago I started getting the opportunity to watch videos to get lives. It was awesome, especially since it’s been awhile waiting for the glitch to be fixed. But it just happened that one day. I would love to be able to earn lives this way while the update is in progress. Thx🍭🍬🍫

• Hina_Srivastava
    Hina_Srivastava Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm unable to watch videos to get lives while we wait for the fix? Is there any way for the same?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Hina_Srivastava

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

The Ad Video feature is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the feature may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the feature back again.

Thank you.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Gina_Messig

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

The Ad Video feature is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

However, in some cases the feature may be missing for temporary problems.

Keep playing the game, you can get the feature back again.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?