Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

I am not happy at all about this change on the sugar drops. You have to play to many takes levels to get to the 180. Please change it back to how it worked before they made the changes to adding time limit things. I prefer it just giving the rewards you can use at your own discretion.

Also, why did they make the changes to the chocolate box. Was able to finish a box in a day. Now it takes 4 days to complete it.

Why do you make these changes without informing people. Suggest you ask people if they want to be part of your test. This is very frustrating.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Ok, it's early and getting to mid month when @Pounawea said we should know about the sugar drops going back to the way they were.

So how soon until they go back to the way they were. Yes, go back to the way they were because if you read through all the comments, go to the Facebook site and read some of the comments there, most if not all are against this change. Most of the comments against this change also have helpful and sweet upvotes.

Anything less then putting it back the way it was with unlimited sugar drops would be disingenuous. Any excuse you have to keep the 5 sugar drops would be a lie.

So prove you listen to the community.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback with the community.

As I shared with you some weeks ago, the Studio would be running the changes at least until mid February.

I just received confirmation that, for now, we will keep running the changes. Therefore, no changes on that yet @Putts .

If I receive more information about the Sugar Drop changes, I'll share it with you.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and keep your feedback coming!

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Their actions with the sugar drops will affect my decision whether I continue playing. This was supposed to be fun, not a chore. I am waiting on Kings decisions to determine what I do. Hate to stop, but there are other options

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us @Rhea58 .

If it comes down to that, we will be sad to see you leaving.😔 As mentioned, If I receive more information, I'll share it with you here.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Rhea - I have same view. I keep checking on the chat to see if the sugar drop situation is going to change.

If it doesn't then I, my husband and my daughter have all agreed to delete the app as it takes up too much of our precious time now. A shame because it was our favourite game but it has had its day. We have found some interesting alternatives (that are not by KIng)

• Jason_ProfessorCC19
    Options

@Pounawea what is your job in this community? Lately you have been speaking to the players on behlf of King, but aren't you also supposed to speak to King on behalf of us. IF I credit you with faithfully doing your job, then it would seem as if the "studio" really does not care. It also seems that you have not addressed anyone's concerns, but instead have politely dismissed them. So is our feedback really taken seriously, or is King's test group just testing how much heat they can take without losing revenue?

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

100% agree Jason. Not really a fair process when only the ones they chose for this test get affected but the others get to continue with the benefits of getting more sugar drops on theses levels.

• Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Jason-You are correct. Appreciate your support

• KingSlayer23
    KingSlayer23 Posts: 88 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

I was in the process of accumulating my 180 sugar drops today... pretty close but not there yet... and my game closed on its own... when I got back in... no more sugar drops anywhere.... went from max of 5 per level to none.... if I have to buy boosters or collect a couple per week on the Chocolate Box... Sayonara. only started playing because they won't add more levels to PapaPear.

on a side note... when I went back in... my rank was back at 1... but it returned to what it was after playing a couple test levels to see if the sugar drops would return.. they didn't

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?