Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• Katrina_A
    Katrina_A Posts: 66 Level 3
    Options

Well said Jason! Pounawea it goes both ways! If you are conveying messages from King to us then I believe you should be conveying OUR messages back! Enough is enough!!

• Linz_McCarthy_
    Linz_McCarthy_ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I’m in the stupid lab test group of only getting 5 max sugar drops and it’s awful. I usually play during the few breathers I get during my 10-12 hour workday so there’s not much free time to rack up the 180 needed. Now it takes forever.

How did you decide the test group for this ridiculous change?-pick long time players as a way to really piss them off??? At least you could have picked new players who wouldn’t have known any difference.

These constant changes designed to get us to spend $$ is becoming really asinine.

Get rid of the 5 max limit!

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

I totally understand you Linz! Completely agree with your feelings on this issue. I too am a lab rat that they use without my perrmission.

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea , I appreciate your reply but don't thank me for my understanding, because I fail to understand why this change back is taking so long. Not one reply in support of 5 sugar drops I can find, here or on Facebook.

I find it hard to believe that is the only information they gave you. Did they just say "oh, we have to go longer".Did you ask why? Did you refer to all the comments that do not support this and tell them what they did is obviously not being taken well.

Please don't dismiss our concerns with such a flippant attitude. Give us real answers. Let us know if it will ever go back.

• ScotlandtheBrave
    ScotlandtheBrave Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Still no answers ..... what’s the point of a forum if it’s just one sided ...not just sugar drops now no prizes for winning the weekly climbs .... changes to F5 group so you’re put with players who don’t play .... do you only players that pay for the boosters now .... or is this the plan to piss off the players who don’t buy them ..... it’s working .... edit away try and reply to at least one of the 600 comments with an answer not just dismissive chat

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

People are leaving the game,, in the fantasy five my partner are gone so it is of no help,, I have said several times that I don't have chocolate BOXES and no a answer to this moment,,it is getting boring,, I am loyal player, am.At game 6303, please fix

• LuVerne
    LuVerne Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I've also been getting a gorilla that says they're working on a solution when I am playing. It occurs mostly when trying to access the chocolate box or after playing several levels.

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Another complaint O

have,, I been asking for Lives and I am not getting any,, I used to get several a day,, not any more,, they want me to pay

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone,

As part of my as a Community Manager of this forum, I've been diligently sharing your feedback, opinion and thoughts with the Studio. Please be sure that they are constantly monitoring not only the information in-game but also the feedback I share with them on your behalf.

The changes are still ongoing, and the Studio confirmed they will keep on running them for some time. As I shared with you yesterday, they couldn't really share with me a 'final date'. With all the information they are gathering, they will take a final decision. In my opinion, they always try to find a great balance (fun and also a bit challenging at the same time) and also a great game experience for all kind of players. As you know, this can take time.

If I receive more information about the Sugar Drop changes, I'll share it with you.

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

This is literally a joke. After all the complaints by the players Candy Crush is till sticking these changes. To them they have this belief albeit a foolish belief that if we as players gave the 5 drop limit more time we would accept it, guess what Candy Crush IT'S NEVER GOIGN TO HAPPEN. I have literally stopped playing for almost 1 month now and it will continue until the folks at Candy Crush reverses there decision to limit Candy Drops to 5. Don't touch the candy drops. If you want players to get to 180 drops then don't restrict the players ability to collect them. This message is for the Community Manager and to all the Big Heads at King.com. I dare you to tell me that limiting Candy Drops to 5 per candy level is acceptable I FREAKING DARE YOU.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?