⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters not transferred to my new phone

Options
MissFancher
MissFancher Posts: 11 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support

I just brought a new phone and hooked my candy crush with friends up to my new phone no of my suckets transfered how can I get them back?

Best Answers

• JRLB6873
    JRLB6873 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Trying going to Google one or do a back up

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MissFancher

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😎

Answers

• JRLB6873
    JRLB6873 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Trying going to Google one or do a back up

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @MissFancher

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😎

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @MissFancher and welcome to our Community!

Boosters and Lives are not backed up to the Facebook or King account where you saved the levels. If you had any purchased items, then email Player Support to get them resent.

You can find more info here. To contact Player Support, please click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

• Robomax
    Robomax Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Updated to new phone but 100s of earned boosters did not transfer. If it is stored on the old phone should I then just transfer the log file that contains this information to the new phone. What is the name of the log file and where is this stored?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Robomax !

The levels and Gold Bars are synced to our server through your Facebook or King account.

Boosters and Lives are saved directly on the device's memory and therefore do not sync over. They will stay on the same device where you received them on.

You can try to back up the whole game on a SD-card, iCloud, iTunes or any backup system that is available on your device and see if you can transfer them over.

If you have any purchased Boosters on your old phone, email Player Support so they can resend them to the new phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?