Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• gnobahdi
    gnobahdi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I used to average 25 to 38 drops per level occasionally reaching 40s and on rare days 50.

Even if they limit the drops to 20, that would at least be something. If there is a silver lining, though, it's that I spend less time trying to eek out as many drops as possible giving me more time away from my phone. However, this I believe is a gamble to the developers. Once most people have a long enough break from a game, they take the chance of losing them.

• ili102
    ili102 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

This change sucks so hard and I'm honestly really annoyed and disappointed.

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

I have (I also play the simple timed version at royalgames.com.) Limited number of levels, flash not working well, syncing issues have made it an unpleasant experience for me. Sad because I think Facebook is bloody awful and I hated migrating there. Thanks anyways, and I would not mind reading more suggestions.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Victor - unfortunately King make the rules which are obviously designed to generate them vast amounts of cash. I understand this because they are a business set up for this purpose. They created one of the best and most successful game of its type and have millions of players worldwide.

Having said that, the way they are going may long-term damage them because their recent reviews have taken a sharp downward turn which could put off potential new players.

I too have not played the game since the 5 sugar drop was started and so many people I speak to have done the same. Most of us bought some boosters now and then.

I think the only answer is to find a new game or read a book until,if ever, King changes its mind.

• sissyk
    sissyk Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

@pouanwea At last some comments from you that said NOTHING! Just some polite blah_blahingI still can't understand WHY this stupid test is still running, WHY the best long term players are chosen to be the lab rats? No clear answer until when it will continue! What is the purpose of this change? I guess to anger and frustrate players. Nobody reads our comments and no one gives a damn about our feeling and attitude. I'm sick of it and deeply disappointed. I'm stopping playing the game once I loved so much! No point to waste my time to get some meagre boosters. The big heads at the studio may think that with the time we'll get used to this change! I will NOT. And do not thank us for our understanding, because there isn't such!

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Well Von I can give you and anybody else who is frustrated with King.com a list of games that if you play them you will find enjoyment. Tennis Champs from arcadepod.com, almost any game from Y8.com, Feudalism and Feudalism 2, Mechanical Commando 2. Yes most of those games require flash player but the way I see it either we wait for King to restore the Candy limit per candy level which before this "test" was unlimited until you reach 180 or you as players go out and try these games and then come on here and tell King how those games are way better than Candy Crush.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

Thanks Victor, I shall check your suggestions out.

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

The studio must not care about the feedback that everyone has given. There is no one that things this change is good so what more do they need to change it back. Also, why do they nail you for more than one of their lab tests? Not only did you drop my sugar drops to 5, you also limited my chocolate box to only allowing to complete 1 a day. How do you thing this is fair when you are not treating everyone playing the game the same. Really disappointing.

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

There is a workaround to get unlimited sugar drops but it involves using the web based version at King.com. You can collect unlimited drops there and even doubles if you win the level BUT- and this is a really big but, you don't get prizes for some reason. SO, what I have been doing is playing just to the point of being within 2-5 sugar drops before the next prize is to be awarded and then going back to play one game through FB as usual. Today for example, I needed 60 sugar drops for the last challenge so I played two games on the web version where I collected 57 sugar drops total. Then i played on FB to win 5 and collect the prize. So I played three games to get 60 drops instead of 12 games. This has cut playing time drastically even with it being a much slower game on the web version and even with having to scroll slowly to find levels. Once, I thought I would go over the allowed amount to win so I just quit the game- you still collect the sugar drops. This may not be an option for everyone but it has worked for me.

• mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

I play ccs, I'm not happy but I'll take what I get, which is not much. Suzy fuller has been my go to, bear with me too. Suzy, I miss your audio videos, was so happy when I found one today. You sure have a lot of recordings, just hard to find the ones I need. Thank you, you sure are a busy friend!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?