can I put that new email address in my King .com Account?

Options
mientje
mientje Posts: 14 Level 2

i play candy cruch on FB my lv is 1688. but my fb Account has been hacked, so I have now created a new FB account with a new e-mail address. my question is now can I put that new email address in my King .com Account? so that I can keep my level 1688.

Best Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can manually restore the levels on Facebook for you if it's the platform you wanna play on, but the levels won't be synced to your existing King.com.

So let's do this. Provide me with the Game ID on your new Facebook account and I will put you on level 1688 there.

Then open a brand new King.com account and sync it with your new Facebook if you want to play on both sites.

How to find the new Facebook Game ID, check here.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks!

I have restored your game on the new Facebook account.

If you want to play on King.com as well, please open a brand new account with a new email and sync it to Facebook in the settings.

If you are cool to just play on Facebook, then you don't have to do anything, just open the game on your Facebook and start Crushing!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mientje - I hope you are having fun exploring the community. I'm sorry your account was hacked. Did you use the same email address for both your King.com account and Facebook?

• mientje
    Options

Hello bearwithme yes I have the same address with king .com as with my minced meat Fb.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mientje - does the email account still exist? You could try linking your King.com account with the new Facebook account and see if that works.  How to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com - here. If it does work then you can just play via your new FB account. If this doesn't work - I will refer the problem to the CM and see if he can help (but it will have to wait until tomorrow because he has probably already left for the day (they are in Europe).

• mientje
    Options

Hello bearwithme

yes I still have that e-mail address.

but if I do what is on the link here

Go to the King website at King.com

Log in with your existing King profile or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.

Click on the 'Settings' icon

Select 'Account'

You will be asked to confirm your password,

I confirm that password.

but then I get to see to it that you have typed your password correctly.

I know the password is correct, but I cannot continue.

can you tell me what i can do now?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

@mientje @bearwithme Please note that if the King account was linked to the old Facebook account once before, you cannot sync any further Facebook accounts to it. Only one Facebook can be linked to one King account.

If the King account wasn't linked to any Facebook before, try with resetting the password before you login and then go to the Settings with the new password and sync the accounts.

• mientje
    Options

okay Crazy Cat Lad

thank you for the explanation.

shame then I think I should stop with Candy cruch.

because I don't want to go from lv 1688 now to lv 1 has to start.

can Candy cruch also not set my my old user ID is 1677083805? this is the ID of my hacked account.

my hacked account is linked to my king account so unfortunate.i have hacked account now deactivated

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can manually restore the levels on Facebook for you if it's the platform you wanna play on, but the levels won't be synced to your existing King.com.

So let's do this. Provide me with the Game ID on your new Facebook account and I will put you on level 1688 there.

Then open a brand new King.com account and sync it with your new Facebook if you want to play on both sites.

How to find the new Facebook Game ID, check here.

• mientje
    Options

Hello Crazy Cat Lad

that would be very nice.

thank you very much .

my ID on my new Facebook account is 112521680319770

and my lv account ID is 167708380.

I would be very happy with this!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks!

I have restored your game on the new Facebook account.

If you want to play on King.com as well, please open a brand new account with a new email and sync it to Facebook in the settings.

If you are cool to just play on Facebook, then you don't have to do anything, just open the game on your Facebook and start Crushing!

• mientje
    Options

Hello Hello Crazy Cat Lad thank you very much!

I am very happy with this!

I will create a new king .com account

Kind regards Mientje Pleumeekers😃❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?