๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Buy Extra Moves or Wheel available when level ends

Options
Sweet_like_icing23
Sweet_like_icing23 Posts: 18 Level 2
edited February 2020 in Support

It won't let me buy moves or continue playing a level after I fail it. If just says "failed" and then goes straight to "retry". I'm on lvl 4762 or something and it's been doing this for a couple levels. I have enough gold and stuff but it won't let me buy moves. It's really frustrating me

Best Answer

ยซ134

Answers

• Julie_Gerszewski
    Options

How come if I run out of moves I cant use gold bars to get more like I used to?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Julie_Gerszewski Heart y Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry, I am hearing about this for the first time!!

What game are you talking about and what device are you using?

Can you please post a screenshot and post it here, when you see that glitch next time?

Please reply back by typing your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below. And to post the screenshot, you will have to select the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of that empty dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! ! Have a great rest of the day/evening! ๐ŸŒบ

• Julie_Gerszewski
    Options

Sorry about that. Candy Crush Saga. I cant post a screenshot because as soon as I use the last move it asks me if I want to replay. It's skipping the step anout continuing if you want to use gold bars or spinning for more moves.

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Sweet_like_icing23 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

Looks like this is a new glitch that popped in the game!! I have seen the same complaint this morning!!

Can you please give me few details...

1) What device are you using? (2) Logged in through Facebook or Kingdom; (3) What version of the game you have right now? (4) A screenshot of the pop-up that asks you to replay

Once I receive all the details, I will escalate this issue to the Candy Crush game In-charge and see if they can find out anything!

** To reply back, simply type in the blank dialogue box provided below. And to post the screenshot, tap in the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! ๐ŸŒบ

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Julie_Gerszewski ๐Ÿ™‚

No problem! Looks like you are not the only one that is having this issue!! May be another glitch in the game!!! Let's see!

I will try to play a level and see if I can catch a screenshot... I will just try to take continuous screenshots, then probably I can catch it!!

And with regards to the issue, can you please post these details ---> (1) Device you are using (2) Level you are on (3) Version you have (4) Logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom

As of now, please post these details, so that I can escalate this issue to the Candy Team In-charge! If they want anything else, I will get back to you.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• Sweet_like_icing23
    Options

I'm using a Samsung galaxy s7. I'm logged in through kingdom. The version I have currently is 1.170.0.2.

It shows the level failed screenshot and then goes straight to the "you failed" screen. I've spent a whole lot of money and gold hopeing that it would go away but I can't spend anymore ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Sweet_like_icing23
    Options

I've even tried reinstalling the game twice, restarting my phone and logged in and out 3 times now

• PummyRaj
    Options

Oh! Sorry to hear that dear @Sweet_like_icing23

Unfortunately, Reinstalling does not work these kind of glitches! It works only when we experience the "No internet Connection" issue and very few other issues!

Thank you for providing your details. I will keep an eye on this issue and see if we have more of these complaints, other than the 2 I have answered today!

Hope this glitch clears up soon! Have a nice rest of the day/evening! ๐ŸŒบ

• roadroller2004
    roadroller2004 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im having the same problem, I cannot continue a game with extra moves. It just tell me I've failed, & try again.

• Sweet_like_icing23
    Options

If theres a way for anyone to tell me when the glitch is fixed, that would be amazing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?