⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why in the end of the game when I get offer with the booster wheels for extra moves it freezes

Options
Lahureta
Lahureta Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,

Lately at the end of the game cant get the extra moves given through the Booster Wheel because the Booster whwel just keep loading and I cannot try. This is happening to me maybe for 6 months I am not sure.

Answers

• ALI_123
    ALI_123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem is there any solution?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @Lahureta and @ALI_123

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

If your game is freezing, crashing or not loading we recommend trying out these steps:

1. Close all apps and restart the device

2. Check for any updates for your device and apps.

Tell me what device you're using for the game then I can offer you some more troubleshooting checks.😊

• qapla
    qapla Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue and I have gone through all of the trouble shooting advised by King many times. I am at level 2643.

• Nancy_Savusa
    Nancy_Savusa Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

When at the end of a game and the jar mixes up the pieces, it never fails when it goes up past 120 and the box opens up it freezes and you don't get any booster rewards. This has been going on for a while so there must be a glitch in the system. Please advice. I have missed out quite a few times when it reaches that point.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?