⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Email not registered.

kyan114
kyan114 Posts: 4 Newbie

I created a king account, but when I was trying to login, it showed me "this email is not registered", I have no idea what it means though, I created an account and I am posting here, what does it means by not registered!?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Did you see when you registered that everything was spelled correctly? It can then be that it is not accepted. Please enter everything again and correctly again. Otherwise please report back.

Good luck

• kyan114

My phone auto fill the info for me, so the email address has to be correct, the thing is I can login on this site, but I could not login in-game and whenever I try to change the password, after I fill up the blank, it always warns me that this email is not registered.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hi there!

I will send you to the help center.

Please select your game and language above.

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

Good Luck

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hi @kyan114 The login for king.com games seems to work independently from the community login.

Follow the instructions HERE (using url King.com not community.king.com)

Ignore the facebook steps if you don't want to use it.

When you have selected a game on the King.com website, look at all the login and register options to check you are registered. If not you may have to create a new login.

Hope this helps!

• kyan114

This is a tight corner, I have this account loged here, and now I just created an account with the SAME email address IN-GAME, I am not even sure will they sync or not now, lol!

I am not even sure what to do with this tight corner.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?