⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1212.

Options
HollyAWP
HollyAWP Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

What is one supposed to do for Level 1212, since the bombs in the box at the top wont open up like they are supposed to? This level is un-winnable bc of this glitch.

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @HollyAWP, try to release the packets in the cages. If you get 2 packets moving together on the belt, wait until they are near the bombs then combine them. Stripes will drop from the machines. Combine with a packet and you will surely get there!

Good luck. It is not impossible!

• HollyAWP
    HollyAWP Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have no idea what you mean about striped candies dropping down. I have no striped ones dropping down from anywhere. Ever. I set off 2 wrapped candies near the box, it explodes 3 of the candy bombs. I have hit the other bombs with stripes, and exploded candy beside them and the covering will not open. I'm done.

• Kingdontplayfair
    Kingdontplayfair Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Some levels won't be winnable. I've had the issue numerous times. Mainly when you have to drop down the cherries. But when the board never drops cherries for you to drop down, how is that a fail on the player. Unfortunately, I've received similar advice as if you the player is not good enough. If you aren't getting the candies in there level they say you need to be able to pass, how's that your fault?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?