⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush Saga Booster

MarioG
MarioG Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello i lose all my candy crush Booster :(

Hallo, mir wurden alle meine candy crush booster weg genommen. Weiß jemand warum? Ich hatte so viele und jetzt steht überall "0+"

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi MarioG- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your Boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the Boosters are saved to your device and not the game data. So any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

• Chasey
    Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited February 2020

The same happened to me yesterday, I had +80 for some kinds. I didn't have a crash on my device, and there was no update or any other change.

I didn't touch the App settings, neither cleard the cache nor cleared data nor anything else.

I noticed the game was very slow at first, the boosters were still there, the next time I opened it they were all gone.

Can you please help me, thanks!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Chasey !

Please check this page for help.

• Chasey
    Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Hi @Chasey !

Please check this page for help.

@Crazy Cat Lad

Thank you. I guess you should add another item to the list of "why boosters disappear" which was the case for me:

If your Android device is running out of sufficient memory, instead of giving you a warning (like a real computer would), it will delete data from the first application you open, whether it be Chrome, SMS, or as in my case, the Candy Crush game.

I wasn't aware that the boosters are not stored in my profile, but now I know....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?