How do I change my country?

debby23
debby23 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

how do I change my country

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Hi @debby23 The first step would usually be to apply for a visa. It depends what country you want to move to.

• Dinaelamir
    Dinaelamir Posts: 0 Newbie

How to change my Country from Egypt to United States ?

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5

Hi @Dinaelamir I think your best option would be to create a King.com account if you don't have one. Then when you move, if you get a new device you can transfer your game to it. I believe that one of our best and most helpful community members @frenioz00 is due to move there shortly. Maybe she will have some tips for you?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hi @debby23 @Dinaelamir and welcome to our Community!

Is it the country incorrect in your ranking profile?

If so, please try these steps:

-First remove the connection to Facebook (on the game’s start menu tap the Settings down to the left > Cogwheel > Log out).

-Then create or login to your King account. Tap again the Settings down to the left and then the orange Kingdom icon. Log in to Kingdom if you have a King account already, otherwise start with choosing a nickname, tap save and follow the steps to create an account.

If the game automatically logged in to your King account when disconnecting Facebook, then just continue to the next step.

-Go to the device's settings and make sure both region and language are correct. Both need to be correct. If you for example have chosen Sweden and Spanish on your device, the game can then take Spain as your country.

-Go back to the game and tap the Settings > Kingdom icon and log out from your King account.

-Tap the ranking feature up to the left on the game map and check that the country is correct beneath the avatar.

-Close the game and wait an hour so the country updates in our system.

-Finally open the game and connect back to your Facebook and the country should be updated. If not, then you will need to keep the incorrect country in your game.

I hope this helps!Β 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Flanje said:

Hi @debby23 The first step would usually be to apply for a visa. It depends what country you want to move to.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ Ok @Flanje! For real, you gotta stop! I just laughed so hard now my screen is covered in coffee!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ #Yeesh

On the "Visa" thing I am indeed an expert, @debby23, for I just got my K1 Visa approved! πŸ™ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’πŸ˜…

As for the rest, I agree with @Flanje regarding the whole "transfer your account/games to a new device" if that's what you are asking (that's what I did when I got my first American phone). ❗❕❗ However, @debby23 & @Dinaelamir,Β if I were you I'd follow the most sensible advice and answer here = @Crazy Cat Lad's πŸ’―

(... it is clear @Flanje & I are vibrating on a whimsical parallel universe here! πŸ‘«πŸŒΒ Sorry 'bout that! πŸ™)

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Or to change countries w/o actually doing so, remember these three letters; VPN...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?