⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My boosters are gone

Options
katyusha
katyusha Posts: 5 Level 2
Hi.. i changed the phone today..  and all my boosters have disappeared... i had like 17 color bombs, 3 lollipops and several fish + the party booster

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @katyusha

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

I'm so sorry for your problem. In the case of Android, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. 
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

You can only sync boosters on every platform in the PC version.🙂

Answers

• katyusha
    Options
    How can I get it back? Thank You

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

But I've got a bit of bad news about that (see here for details).

But there's also some good news, as boosters are easy to earn (especially color bombs); although it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that problem...

• katyusha
    Options
    Thanks, but I was already spending the gold bars to buy some of them and then saving them.. it is a shame... other things are fine.. like the quests and my progressin quests are at the same place
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @katyusha

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

I'm so sorry for your problem. In the case of Android, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. 
    This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing and the boosters are not refundable.
    However, Gold bars and your game progress will be returned, as it has been possible to sync.

You can only sync boosters on every platform in the PC version.🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?