Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
  • Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    It happened today! Playing will be so much more enjoyable again! Thank you!
  • abcrs
    abcrs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Thanks for giving back sugar drops
  • abcrs
    abcrs Posts: 7 Level 2
    Was seriously thinking about quitiing,

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    I did play Candy Crush for a while tonight and I am pleased to announce that the unlimited sugar drops per candy level has returned and I will be playing the game again. 
  • JDMom93
    JDMom93 Posts: 28 Level 2
    Amazing how much more fun it is like this!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Putts said:

It appears I do have unlimited sugar drops but I don't have the build a bot, or Valentine's hearts where you earn boosters for passing levels. Anyone else having that issue?

Or am I in another "test" group.

I'm hoping that by the time you read this you've gotten your Bot back.
    When features are changed, such as the Lovely Letters for Valentine's day, it can take a little while to see your game return to what your "normal" was before the special feature.
    I lost my Bot for a few hours this morning. I played a few super easy levels to see if it would come back and it didn't. So, I waited. He was back where he belonged a couple of hours later and thank goodness he did! I cannot play without the boosters he provides. 
    I turned off auto-update to keep this game from updating and taking away what I have left. Losing the ad videos really sucks, but the Bot makes up for it. 
    I wish they would just give everyone the same game instead of the "trial" groups they claim to use to evaluate features. I don't believe that to be true. I think that we are all targeted in one way or another every single time we open the game.
    It's genius, really, to have created a game that plays on the brain's dopamine response to the excitement and sense of accomplishment one has during and after beating a difficult level. It's truly addicting and I wish I didn't have to admit that I've fallen prey to it! I have reached level 3644 in 5 months. I will not do the math you figure out how much time over spent playing this game because I don't want to know!! 
    It's gotten me through some very tough times and I'm grateful for it.
    The features are shifted from one group to another to keep that urge to play alive, in spite of the changes. 
    Each of our devices can and do have different game features. My Mom has two completely different sets of these features and while my two mobile devices are the same they have things that hers do not and it's nor fair. She has never laid eyes on the Bot and was not even included in the Valentine's day Love Letters. 

So. On that note... Take no day for granted. It may be your last.

✌😎

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    mamacathy said:

Hi, I was also without the Valentine's letters of build a bot this morning. I have asked friends for "lives" and thank those players that send the lives to me, only wish I knew how to send them a life to thank them.

At the bottom of the screen, when you are going into a level, your friends are listed. Only problem is... If you are ahead of all of them they won't be in that list. It's kind of ridiculous. To get around that you can go down to a very old level where you know everyone has already been, say Level 500, and send them lives from there. Other than that they'll have to send you a request for lives so you can respond. I'll give you a couple screenshots... The first one shows that I'm all alone because no one on my list of friends has reached this level. The second one is a level that I know everyone has passed and all of them can get a life from me with the click of a button. You can select them individually by clicking the red Heart button next to their name. It's easierto just send to all of them.

Hope that helps!
    ✌😎

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    Yay, unlimited Sugar drops back for me too. Got through 180 in triple quick time, and yes, thankfully no timed boosters. 
    Long live the KING, until the next time. LoL
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?