No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Part2

Options
Eddie_Sparrow
Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
This is  continuation of the most interesting thread of this board, that has been closed by King. It was recreated as Part2 so we could continue our discussions, but it has been moved by King to the "off topic" section. Not only that, the title of the thread has also been changed to "off topic", so it is now impossible to find. For this reason, I am recreating here with the correct title, so that anybody who is interested to continue the discussion can come here. Hopefully this thread will be here to stay.

Comments

• burimaru
    burimaru Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    I’m new here, I was following the old thread hopping for some good news coming from King, but apparently they are just annoyed with us..

I haven’t played the game since the update and I was really hoping they would hear us.
    Sadly, I’m really considering deleting it now, I don’t want a game to be stressful.

Wishing a nice day to everyone.
    (Sorry for my English I’m French)

• RoKMe
    RoKMe Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
     [*Edit: offensive language] and their money grab fix, have not played since that came out. Yeah the huge thread was getting off topic and that blame falls on the posters, keep this thread on topic and lets make it just as big as the closed one!
  • Tinniebash
    Tinniebash Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been playing this game for years with the odd break because sometimes I’ve found the game can be stressful if success becomes too difficult to achieve. I do like a challenge but not when it feels impossible. For this reason I do pay for boosters but try to limit my expenditure as I don’t want spending to turn into addiction. Therefore the feature allowing to exit a game can be useful especially if you recognise the board presented looks an impossibility and that precious life you’ve waited for is simply being thrown away. Please reinstate this feature and give the community some control over how they play the game!!!
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Options
    burimaru said:
    Hi,
    I’m new here, I was following the old thread hopping for some good news coming from King, but apparently they are just annoyed with us..

I haven’t played the game since the update and I was really hoping they would hear us.
    Sadly, I’m really considering deleting it now, I don’t want a game to be stressful.

Wishing a nice day to everyone.
    (Sorry for my English I’m French)

Yes. And to top it all they  censored the original thread. They did it in a brutal way by just closing it without every warning about it so that people could prepare or say good buy o reach other. And this was by far the most popular thread every on the board work than 200 pages.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Options
    RoKMe said:
    Screw them and their money grab fix, have not played since that came out. Yeah the huge thread was getting off topic and that blame falls on the posters, keep this thread on topic and lets make it just as big as the closed one!
    True. But in a way it's good that it got off topic. You could discuss all kind of interesting things even if they where remotely related. In effect it was a community within the community. A community of rebels and free thinkers. It would have been better if they just moved it to the off topic section rather than close it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    cservic said:
    Legit vendor for PayPal, Bank & WU Funds Transfer.
    Buy 100% Secure PayPal & Alipay Funds Transfer.
    Verified and 100% Secure PayPal Account. Transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries. 

PayPal
    Transfer Amount             Price
    €5,000 Transfer       =    €700
    €10000 Transfer      =    €1,400  

Alipay
    Transfer Amount                 Price
    ¥38,000 CNY Transfer    =   ¥5600
    ¥76,000  CNY Transfer   =   ¥11,200 

Contact via:
    Telegram: Digitalmarkt

Hi @cservic! Welcome to the Community!

Please, avoid spamming this thread –or any other, for that matter. Why? Because while, yes, you will get Points –even Badges- for posting a lot, you will also alienate other players if your posts are too many, one after the other and -mostly- of no actual substance. Spamming also makes it difficult for other players to follow a thread’s content and are usually flagged, reported or even deleted by CMs.

Here is a link, created by @Community_Team and enriched with @Xarly’s contributions, that can help you better work out how to get Points & Badges whilst still following the Community’s rules and contributing to it to make it even better than it is: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/259021/points-ranks-badges-and-other-stories-for-you-to-start-in-our-community

Have a great day!

• cmhenkel
    cmhenkel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I’ve been playing this game for years and have also made some purchases. With recent changes, and impossible levels, it’s just not fun anymore. Out of my friends group of about 40, we were competing to pass each other, we’ve lost more than half. If you don’t want to make this game fun again, just remember that you’re not the only game in town.

• jenniemae1963
    jenniemae1963 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    will we ever be able to exit and re-enter without losing a life or is that feature gone forever?
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Options
    will we ever be able to exit and re-enter without losing a life or is that feature gone forever?
    It seems that feature is gone forever, and without it, and with nearly 7000 levels, it's hopeless to ever reach the top, unless you spend all your time and money on it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?