how to refuse to give lives

Options
Hello,
I play Candy Crush Saga on my smartphone, connected via my king account.
I did not choose my "friends", it was done automatically ...
For some time now, a "friend" has been pouring me out with requests for lives, it comes in lots of 5 to 10 at a time.
At first I answered, and then I was tired of having only one player who asked me for a bundle of life at a time.
At one point I tested, I asked him for lives when I needed it, there is almost no reciprocity, either he does not send me anything, but sends me lots of requests, or he send me a life and 6 or 7 requests!
Since the beginning of January 2020, I stopped answering him, except once or twice, currently I have 41 requests from him pending.
It also means that if another friend asks me, not sure that I see him in the middle of all the requests of this person there ...
So my question is: how can I refuse to send him lives, or delete his requests (one on occasion I don't mind, 10 per day should not be abused!), even delete this "friend"?
Thank you
MY

Comments

• supermarieange
    supermarieange Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    56 lives requested since early January ... it's January 27 ...
    it's been 2 lives requested per day, without ever giving any!

• dontbeselfish
    dontbeselfish Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem. They never give lives but constantly asking
  • wikiwackywoo
    wikiwackywoo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I give all the time but my comment is those all ask and never returns right I've got two people that have blown me up with asking I've sent to them at least ten time in a row and receive nothing so you know who you ask no more for a while
  • Tinsai
    Tinsai Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    A mí también me ocurre. Y me cansa no poder eliminar los pedidos de los "amigos" abusones para centrarme en ayudar a los que en realidad se comportan como tales. 
  • dontbeselfish
    Options
    nabilah10 said:
    I have the same problem. They never give lives but constantly asking
    I think if we lowered the rating on the app page and put the issue in the first line maybe they will fix it. You can delete your old rate and place a new one. I will change mine as soon as they fix it. Let's see if it works.

• dontbeselfish
    Options
    I'm lowering my rating von my review. And stating why. Hopefully this will get some attention. When they do then I will gladly change my rating. I recommend we all do this. Otherwise nothing will get done
  • nbgorf
    nbgorf Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I think there should be an ignore / delete button to reject these requests for lives. My box is polluted by 2 people constantly asking for lives... I currently have 41 requests. They give me one life request 10-15 at a time. Maybe there should be a limit on how many lives can be requested from one person. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    This seems to be a huge problem that doesn't have to continue to exist.  I agree that it's annoying and I wish there was a way to make it stop. I don't think it's meant to be as annoying as it is and that it's possible these players have no idea they're driving you crazy. They could very well be children. Still, no excuse... 
    Yes, your "friends" are randomly assigned unless you use Facebook to save your progress. At least there you can unfollow and get these people off your list. 
    I think this needs to be addressed in a poll that will allow the Community to join you and back you up with their votes. 
    It's a Kingdom, not a democracy, though. The King will do whatever the King wants to do. It would benefit a large number of players to have this change implemented to allow everyone the ability to delete the requests. It's not going to stop them from blowing up your inbox, but it'll give you some control over what's in there.

Blasting them with a negative review will help YOU feel better, but it won't effect change. 

✌😎
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Hello,
    I play Candy Crush Saga on my smartphone, connected via my king account.
    I did not choose my "friends", it was done automatically ...
    For some time now, a "friend" has been pouring me out with requests for lives, it comes in lots of 5 to 10 at a time.
    At first I answered, and then I was tired of having only one player who asked me for a bundle of life at a time.
    At one point I tested, I asked him for lives when I needed it, there is almost no reciprocity, either he does not send me anything, but sends me lots of requests, or he send me a life and 6 or 7 requests!
    Since the beginning of January 2020, I stopped answering him, except once or twice, currently I have 41 requests from him pending.
    It also means that if another friend asks me, not sure that I see him in the middle of all the requests of this person there ...
    So my question is: how can I refuse to send him lives, or delete his requests (one on occasion I don't mind, 10 per day should not be abused!), even delete this "friend"?
    Thank you
    MY
    I have posted an Idea for you to go vote on. Tell everyone you know that would like to support the idea! Here's a link to it:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/280898/let-players-delete-items-from-inbox#latest
  • MaggieStardust
    MaggieStardust Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Maybe they are sending lives but the lives are not getting through. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?