⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I have to keep redoing levels already completed? This is happening often

akidd
akidd Posts: 4 Newbie
I complete a level and I’m expecting to go to the next but it stays on the level I just completed.  This keeps happening on different levels.  It’s frustrating when I finally complete a hard level and I have to redo it!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @akidd
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😍

I'm so sorry for your problem. Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • akidd
    Thank you!  I don’t see how taking a picture of my game can help.  There’s nothing to see, it is just a level of a game and  it happens to different levels. It happened twice last week on 2 different levels. I’m on level 1675 which I completed last week .... it was difficult so I was happy to complete it just to find out, once completed, I was put back there 
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @akidd. The screenshot helps because it will show whether or not there are stars by the level on the map. It is an issue that several people have posted about before where the avatar freezes on the map. If you have "build a bot" open that and try to access 1676 through there. If that fails, you may need to clear cache but Don't clear data! or your boosters will be lost.
  • akidd
    Thanks for getting back to me. It does not show any stars. I will try clearing my cache.  Stay tuned 🤪
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @akidd
    According to your screenshot I can see that you haven't passed the level yet, because there are no star. 
    You play the level again and keep a screenshot of the score board as you pass the level.

• akidd
    I’m sorry there are no stars but I DID complete it last week.  Fortunately I just managed to do it again.  This has happened several times wether it shows stats or not, I know when I’ve completed a level 🤪.  Thanks for your time! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @akidd
    I know there is nothing wrong with what you have said 😝 However if you find such a problem again, please let me know.
  • SarahKG
    SarahKG Posts: 1 Newbie

I literally had the same thing happen and it's so annoying. Expecially this level I've been stuck on forever and I beat it a couple days ago and I even played the next level! I went on today and it's making me play that stupid level again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?