⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Y don't I receive the rewords

Terinschubert
Terinschubert Posts: 1 Newbie
This is not the first Time this gapped I won dexters rewords and i claimed it but I didn't get the 6hrs colour boms it's so disappointing this game is getting worse day by bay

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this Community

I'm sorry you have a problem.

I would like to help you:

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.  There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you play on an app please go to Settings - App - Store - Deatials and there is an email address. Write the email there and explain your problem with the data. You will then receive an automatic email and do everything again. And send it. 

Good luck

https://www.help.king.com/hc/en-us#

The last link is from the help center: Please select your language and the game in the top right corner.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @Terinschubert Welcome to the community. I assume you're referring to space race? When you claimed did you carry on playing immediately? Unfortunately the clock starts ticking the moment you claim and will not pause whilst the game is closed. When you're certain you're in the lead of space race and it is coming to an end (3pm Monday) don't open it until you know you have some free time to make the most of the 6 hours. If you had no connection it would have told you to connect up to claim and will usually remain in the trophy section for a while after the contest has finished.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Terinschubert
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😉

This may be a problem for some temporary issues, but you will be able to use the free booster for 6 hours if you restart the game. However, If you lose the offer for change the device's date or time, the offer will not be refunded.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?