⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't connect

jeffo46
jeffo46 Posts: 7 Level 2
This is happening constantly l8ly,I click on candy crush,connect just keeps spinning around I've tried everything, any 8deas pps???

Best Answer

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 
    When this sort of thing happens to me I start at the beginning. Go to App Settings and do a Force Stop. Then Clear Cache. Then turn off your device for a minute it two and turn it back on. Make sure you're properly connected and see if that helps. With constant updates and sync- requirements these apps need a rest and reset occasionally. 
    I've had this problem last a few hours and a few days, the reset doesn't work every time but it's always the best first thing to try. If you continue to have this issue you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Support will get back to you directly via email. Give them a screenshot and as much detail as possible so they can look into it for you!I
    Hope that helps....

😎

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi, 
    When this sort of thing happens to me I start at the beginning. Go to App Settings and do a Force Stop. Then Clear Cache. Then turn off your device for a minute it two and turn it back on. Make sure you're properly connected and see if that helps. With constant updates and sync- requirements these apps need a rest and reset occasionally. 
    I've had this problem last a few hours and a few days, the reset doesn't work every time but it's always the best first thing to try. If you continue to have this issue you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen. Support will get back to you directly via email. Give them a screenshot and as much detail as possible so they can look into it for you!I
    Hope that helps....

😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?