Which level is the sweetest? Vote, comment and win Gold Bars!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Thanks for your tagging me but I haven't playing Candy Crush Saga. So I will give up this contest and let Candy Crush Players will chance to win! @Satnam 😊

Good luck! Candy Crush Players! 👍
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

That's great! Thanks for voting for your sweetest level and for letting us know the reason why it is the sweetest. 

Remember that your feedback will be shared with our Level designers team! 🙂

Keep your feedback coming and don't forget to participate in the contests we are running connected to these levels! 
    Check out the forum Contests area ->  HERE  

Have a delicious day and see you around! 
  • pompamandy1983
    pompamandy1983 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 1000 here 
  • احمد_الخطيب_3281
    احمد_الخطيب_3281 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    (EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    I've now replayed them all after building the bot and using some boosters:

232 Played with bot and used one hammer, again took it down to super sugar crush for the last purples but not as enjoyable as the attempt without bot. - score 214520, just short of my previous high score at 215860.

720 Used bot + video ad which gave 3 extra moves, Far more challenging to create combinations after an initial blast of the board. More frustrating than enjoyable -score 240180, beat previous score of 235420, so happy about that but alas no sugar stars :-(

1460 Wiser to the chocolate and using the bot boosters, as with 720 I was luckily able to hit it hard at the start and let it go naturally later. A bit of anticipation and chocolate counting required but slightly mundane level -score 135580, beat previous score of 122020, but again no sugar stars :-((((((

2145 Played with bot, still really enjoyed this level so it looks like my winner. Handy having the unreachable jellies at the middle edges allowing bomb/point collecting. 2 of them were still there on the last move though and unfortunately I had only one hammer, so a UFO got wasted when I saw I was over 3 stars. Still didn't achieve sugar stars but well happy with my score of 606260, beating previous 343620 and taking me from 11th to 1st in my group.

3041 I had already got a good score and 3 stars on this level and I don't know how I didn't beat it as I had full bot, threw everything at it and got nice falls for the cherries. It is enjoyable enough to go back and try again sometime -score 224960 and sugar stars, not beating previous of 239700

Still #2145 is my winner!

Will post screenshots in the respective places and thanks again for the challenge @Crazy Cat Lad 
  • rukito
    rukito Posts: 18 Level 2
    (EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

I like level with bombs, these are more demanding.

You always have to keep an eye on the bombs.

Level 2145

You like the bombs!? You really enjoy the danger challenge then? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?