đŸ’»đŸ“±đŸ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Thanks a lot for sharing with feedback @kiara_wael , @Sukanta_Biswas and @Flanje !

Community, keep your feedback coming!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?
  • Josias
    Josias Posts: 23 Level 2
    Good morning, in the last 6 editions I reached the end of the first episodes. About Candy Crush, the stages are more difficult, but the main mistake was to limit it to 5 sugar stones per stage, I know several people who don't play anymore for that reason . The game has to give hope to those who are playing, it is the same as lottery, if you think you have no chance, you do not play.

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

There's no secret to level 6446 its rubbish. It's just pure luck and CC wanting you to spend money to try and finish it. There's NO fun or enjoyment out of it. The very first time I tried it I only had 1 to get but I don't have any boosters. Since then I can't get anywhere near it.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! đŸ„łÂ Â Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (February, 19th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...đŸ˜źÂ Â đŸ„đŸ„đŸ„

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6410 Levels, 428 episodes
    • Win10: 6500 Levels, 434 episodes.

Happy smashing everyone!

⚠⚠ Feedback wanted! 

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategize with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

In this topic, while keeping ourselves up-to-date in regards to the latest levels added to the game, I'd like to get your feedback about the episodes' little stories!

Out of the following 3 episodes released today on Facebook and mobile, which one is your favorite? and why did you like it more than the other? 🙂

• Wobbly Well (ep. 426)
    • Praline Pagoda (ep. 427)
    • Tasty Tourney (ep. 428)

Let us know your opinion below!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Pounawea

This week some levels are very difficult and almost impossible. I too am interested in hearing the opinions of others.
    6500 Finished.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,564 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020

Thanks @Pounawea and Hi everyone

Finished 3 episode Levels 6455 until 6500 on Windows 10.

--------- *** Welcome to 6500 Club List ***---------

This week thanks God no Glitch Level, and I would love play in episode 1 . Super Hard Level in my opinion is level 6481 until I tried 3 time. Need more moves ,35 its good for this level not 28.  and Tricky level 6484

Happy Crushing Everyone  <3

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    @kiara_wael level 6481 is impossible because it’s not enough collect of chocolate with 25 moves.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,564 Candy Moderator
    @kiara_wael level 6481 is impossible because it’s not enough collect of chocolate with 25 moves.
    Yes, Hope Game Studio will increased moves  o:)
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
  • trungdo1
    trungdo1 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I have no more level to play
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?