⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

hello, level 4672 is really difficult to overcome, the moves are few (only 21). Help me

pink77
pink77 Posts: 1 Newbie
hello, level 4672 is really difficult to overcome, the moves are few (only 21). Help me

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Hello there, welcome to the forum.
    Just watch this & fill up that booster bot/space dash thing before you start the level (anybody at this stage should be familiar with that by now).
    Use boosters if necessary, if you've got 'em; YMMV.
    Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
    You're welcome, enjoy!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @pink77 and @momof388
    Here is a link to a video of that level that may help . It is a hard level so you may lose a few lives before you complete it.  I like to make sure I have a full build a bot - when tackling hard levels so not only do I get 3 extra moves but I also get 2 CBs, and 2 stripes and 2 wraps.  You need to destroy the cakes as soon as you can because they are what is blocking the licorice and the waffles and you need those falling into the game board as soon as you can.  Getting rid of the chocolate will provide horizontal stripes that can help destroy the cakes and a stripe wrap combo is especially helpful.  I also start with a check mark booster, sometimes that extra ingredient or two can make the difference in finishing the level within the moves allowed.
    Once the first cake is destroyed - when you destroy the second cake it will gather up most of the ingredients of whatever the first cake released.  then the ingredients will go on the conveyor belt and drop into the main area where it is much easier to collect them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?