What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Ojas said:
    heloo 

Hi @Ojas! Welcome to the Community! 👋

💡 Every Discussion (Thread) has a purpose that is clearly stated on its first page, where you'll be able to see what it is about and, therefore, what your comments should be about. Anything else, is considered off-topic (even spam if you post random comments one after the other). 

🔎 TIP: Check the first page of this Discussion and carefully read what your comments in this Thread should be about... you still have time to then return to your comment and "Edit" your answer accordingly. 

📌 Also, since it looks like you are in the mood to say hi & meet new people, let me refer you to this Discussion so you can not only meet other Members who -as you all- have recently joined this amazing Community but also get to hang out with other more "seasoned" Members as well as with Legends, Game Experts, Superstars and CMs: https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/267685/dont-be-shy-and-say-hi/p1 

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    wkwk gebrus

Hi @lalakomala! Welcome to the Community! 👋 

English is the only supported language for the Community, so remember to only post in English otherwise not everyone will understand. 

If you don't speak English or if it is not your first language, don’t worry, it's not tragic! #LoL Using an Online Translator might help. Here are some: 

https://translate.google.com/ 

https://www.bing.com/translator/ 

https://www.translator.eu/english/ 

Try using one of the above Online Translators to translate your comment and then go back and either Edit it (if you are still within the “time window” for editing) or Post a new comment so that -once it is in English– more Members are able to understand it and interact with you. 

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙 

• samsam88
    samsam88 Posts: 13 Level 2
  • mbaciorowski
    mbaciorowski Posts: 8 Level 2
    I get so into the game and get so excited that I end up paying hundreds of dollars to just be able to keep playing. My husband got our phone bill and was wondering why we had over $300 from the Apple store. I told him that I swear I had no idea how that could be! Well, he ended up calling the billing company and they told him it was from purchases for the Candy Crush game 🙊 He has it set up so that way my phone can no longer purchase anything ☹️ I’m having withdrawals! 🙉
  • Do I get to post here too?  I don't know if this is funny or sweet or a little of both but it's my best candy story.

So this story relates to a teacher at my son's dagis (daycare/preschool here in Sweden).  My son told his teacher that his Daddy works on Candy Crush Saga.  His teacher didn't believe him and she said "That's not true, your Daddy works in software development."  Well my son told me that his teacher didn't believe him when he told her that I worked on Candy.  So I worked with the other teachers to get her core user ID and our community team sent her a message in game that said "His Daddy does in fact work on Candy Crush :-)."  Of course I used my son's name and not "his daddy" but for obvious reasons I don't use his name on the interwebs :-).  His teacher gave him a huge hug the next day and apologized for not believing him.  She also proceeded to talk to me about some things in game that she liked and didn't like when I came to pick him up :-D.

I thought it was funny...
  • stellieee2233
    stellieee2233 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Flanje said:

My girlfriend struggled on a single level for most of her holiday and it was driving her nuts. At the airport on the way home a lady looked over her shoulder, told her she was an expert, asked her if she wanted some help, did it first go for her with no boosters then just walked off.

Thanks 4 the tag @frenioz00 🙂

• stellieee2233
    stellieee2233 Posts: 15 Level 2
    @Flanje 🤣🤣.. I’m going through the same struggle right about now haha 
  • Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Omggg 🙄🙄 cooking dinner 10 feet away stove caught fire didn't even notice until my eyes were burning from the smoke hahaha! Thank God nothing damaged except for my dinner lol coulda been worse!!! 👍😎🤣🤣🤣
  • cril38128
    cril38128 Posts: 6 Level 2
    My grand daughter got my phone and lost all my lives and boosters. She said here nana I got rids of all the funny looking things. She was so proud, me I almost cried but I didn't show her. I just smiled and put my phone away. She is 5 years old

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?