Candy Pet - not working

Popower
Popower Posts: 51 Level 2
I have Didi at the moment, but even though I'm collecting purple candies, the total isn't going up! Does anyone know why?
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Are you passing the levels you're using to accumulate them? If not, that's why they aren't adding up for you.Β 
  • Popower
    Hi @JethrinaBodina
    No, I'm not passing the levels, so that is the problem. I understand now, thank you! I'm stuck on level 2124 at the moment, it's really tricky! 😒😒🀞🀞
  • JethrinaBodina
    I like to use already-passed levels to complete the tasks for the Chocolate box and the Build a Bot. It's a little tedious to swipe down 3000 levels, but level 6 is so easy to pass it only takes a couple of moves. 2000 is great for purple, green, blue, orange but you also get color bombs and wrapped-striped candies. Takes a little longer to play, but it's a for-sure-pass every time.
    Good luck! If I can get through these hard ones, any one can, lol... I really do walk away from it and take a break when I'm frustrated.. Most of the time I pass the level when I come back to it. It doesn't want me to quit do it lets me win!Β 
    πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Popower
    Hi @JethrinaBodina. I had no idea you could go back to earlier levels in order to do this! This is the best advice I've had so far, many thanks! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
    Patience is the key to the tricky those trickier levels, definitely!Β 
    Thank you for your support!Β 
  • JethrinaBodina
    Popower said:
    Hi @JethrinaBodina. I had no idea you could go back to earlier levels in order to do this! This is the best advice I've had so far, many thanks! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
    Patience is the key to the tricky those trickier levels, definitely!Β 
    Thank you for your support!Β 
    I'm so happy you have a new strategy! I love helping, thank you for letting me know! You're very welcome!! Reach out any time... I'll always try to work a level to give advice.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?