Bombs

FUENTESx419
FUENTESx419 Posts: 69 Level 2

Why do you guys torture us with these ticking time bombs? 😭😭😭😭

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Ignore them until you are forced to take them out.
    I know it's hard when they're ticking down with every move you make. They're there to distract you on top of sabotaging your ability to pass a level.
    I try to do as much as I can and let them tick down to 3 or 2 before I let waste moves trying to get rid of them. Most of the time they're taken out by the candy falling or fishies.Β 
    Remember one thing. If you have bombs with 10 ticks left and you only have 9 moves (or less) you don't have to worry about the bombs at all! LoL You'll run out of moves before any bombs explode! Yeah, I've wasted a lot of time and moves on bombs... I decided that I wouldn't let them get to me and I can take care of them a lot easier...
    If only the spawners would explode when I want them to...that would help me a lot! I hate those things!
  • cril38128
    cril38128 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I hate when I set up my bombs to be side by side and the game takes them away. It takes me a while to even get them together. Anyone else have this issue.Β 
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Difficulties level high when it appears.

πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ˜±πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£
  • Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2
    Don't forget that sometimes bombs can be your friend! 😊 When you're on a level that has a high score as the target, try to match a ticking time bomb with a colour bomb. You get lots of points for this!
    πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?