⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Losing levels even with a King account

GayleneV
GayleneV Posts: 3 Newbie
This would be the second time I have reached beyond level 1000 and been thrown back to levels below 200. I tried logging in via FB and into King. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App using iPhone 8. It actually put me off playing for quite a few months. So frustrating. I am crawling back again and am at level 450 but I still think it's ridiculous so have an account and still lose all your progress. Not once but twice ☹️

Best Answer

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GayleneV Welcome to the community. Although we would love to help you here, we simply do not have the information to hand. I would recommend that you find your ID by following this LINK then contact support via the contact us link at the bottom of the page. They will hopefully be able to look at your history with you.

Answers

• Flanje
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GayleneV Welcome to the community. Although we would love to help you here, we simply do not have the information to hand. I would recommend that you find your ID by following this LINK then contact support via the contact us link at the bottom of the page. They will hopefully be able to look at your history with you.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Hi @GayleneV and welcome to our Community!

Please email Player Support directly from the game so they can restore the levels manually. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!  
  • Flanje
    Hi @GayleneV Welcome to the community. Although we would love to help you here, we simply do not have the information to hand. I would recommend that you find your ID by following this LINK then contact support via the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?