⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have two profiles showing in Candy Crush both with my profile photo

IRG
IRG Posts: 2 Newbie

I have logged out. Changed my Facebook details. Deleted and reinstalled Candy Crush app. But still, when I log back into Candy Crush the two profiles are showing in the progress chart. One saying based in USA and one in UK. How do I delete the USA one?

Best Answer

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Hi @IRG Welcome to the community. This often happens if you play via facebook on more than one device. If you have changed your facebook details to UK from USA you may have to log in and play on the other device for them both to show UK. However if you were on holiday at the time this may be a problem!! It is an annoyance to see, but shouldn't harm anyone as your score for both will be the same.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @IRG and welcome to our Community!

Is it the same issue like this player has here
  • IRG
    IRG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yes. The ‘new’ profile that has appeared was quite a few levels ahead of my original profile.  Having deleted Candy Crush app, disconnecting/reconnecting via Facebook, the two profiles are on the same level, meaning that I have skipped quite a few levels with my true profile!  I know, in the scheme of things, this isn’t important but it’s just very puzzling/annoying for me and those friends who were ahead of me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?