Do you ever get the feeling that Candy Crush feel sorry for you for being stuck on level 4 days

Options
KrissBauman
KrissBauman Posts: 9 Level 2
I think that Candy Crush feel sorry for me and throws me color bomb so when I get stuck and frustrated with the level four days thank goodness for that if you I'd still be on level 400 and something

Comments

• KrissBauman
    Options
    I think that Candy Crush feel sorry for me and throws me color bomb so when I get stuck and frustrated with the level four days thank goodness for that if you I'd still be on level 400 and something let me know what you guys think
  • KrissBauman
    Options
    I think the Candy Crush should do like some other games and watch a 15-second ad and get boosters what do you guys think about that
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,719 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @KrissBauman, Welcome to our Community  =)

Which level are you stuck ? Let me know and post back , I will help you 
  • MissTee17
    MissTee17 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I feel it does at times😂😂 am so stucked on level 2289😢
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    lol I Think it is just a matter of luck what you get. Sometimes you can see already when the level starts that it is impossible to finish it. And sometimes it looks soooo good and it isn`t enough in the end. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    I think the Candy Crush should do like some other games and watch a 15-second ad and get boosters what do you guys think about that
    There are players that have this feature. It's up to the King to push it out to the rest of the players. There are numerous different features and many of us have completely different sets of them. 
    I had ad videos until an update happened last Nov. My Mom has them on one device not not the other she uses to play. 
    I had them for a few hours the other night and woke up the next day to find them gone again. 
    Waiting for the day that I'm one of the lucky ones to get them back! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?