⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I believe someone is cheating

TerryArc
TerryArc Posts: 4 Newbie
After 30 mins of play yesterday this person had 12,500 points now after almost a day later they have 17k points how is that possible with out cheating

Answers

• Jennseay
    Jennseay Posts: 30 Level 2
    Maybe they purchased gold bars or boosters...🤔🤷‍♀️
    How does someone cheat? 
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Nope, no cheating at all; ya just gotta get to those higher levels & grab them color bombs...
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Level 3309 is responsible for this outcome. A player can get tens of thousands of color bombs on their first run through the level because they're multiplied by 10 that first time. The level can then be played repeatedly, like all the other levels, awarding thousands of color bombs. 
    Unfortunately, the race isn't set up by the player's current level in the game so there could be a player that's brand new up against a player that's in the 6000's and waiting for new levels each week. It's one of those randomly assigned events and it's not going to happen every week that you find yourself so far behind another player. I wish that the Space Race would award the top five players, not just the winner. It's a lot of work to accumulate them, then you wake up to find that a player in another time zone across the world has been playing while you're sleeping... And you're out of time to try to catch up! LoL... It's happened to me! I lost the race by 23! Yeah... I don't let that happen anymore if I can help it... I go to bed with a comfortable lead and is someone beats me I know they worked VERY hard to do it and they deserve the win! 

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    So ya let the cat out of the bag, dammit!
    But that cat has been let out for a good minute & now has a litter of adorable little kitties.
    As long as they're all fixed, so as not to disappoint Bob Barker.
    Anyway, players in this one being at different stages of the game; things like this will happen.
    Not necessarily fair, but grab all the color bombs ya can by Monday (1000 EST)...
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Level **** is responsible for this outcome. A player can get tens of thousands of color bombs on their first run through the level because they're multiplied by 10 that first time. The level can then be played repeatedly, like all the other levels, awarding thousands of color bombs. 
    Unfortunately, the race isn't set up by the player's current level in the game so there could be a player that's brand new up against a player that's in the 6000's and waiting for new levels each week. It's one of those randomly assigned events and it's not going to happen every week that you find yourself so far behind another player. I wish that the Space Race would award the top five players, not just the winner. It's a lot of work to accumulate them, then you wake up to find that a player in another time zone across the world has been playing while you're sleeping... And you're out of time to try to catch up! LoL... It's happened to me! I lost the race by 23! Yeah... I don't let that happen anymore if I can help it... I go to bed with a comfortable lead and is someone beats me I know they worked VERY hard to do it and they deserve the win! 

I usually leave it running when I go to bed. Just hope that none of my future competitors read this thread!!!!
  • unitta
    unitta Posts: 3 Newbie
  • buckie19001
    buckie19001 Posts: 73 Level 2

@Lkjhfd ouyte cheats at candy crush saga. Uses CHEAT ENGINE plays off line. Not good for community to have a cheater as #1 for group. To bad King can't stop him.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@buckie19001 Hi and welcome,

Easy to pass 300+ levels in a week if you have the time, Know many in the community that have done this with ease. I personally have done this a couple of times

• buckie19001
    buckie19001 Posts: 73 Level 2

Freddy in a perfect world we would not have people cheat. We all have good days and weeks playing. I have been playing head to head with Lkjhfd for several thousand levels so I know how he plays. When he doesn't cheat he is not that good. I have passed him several times, then he cheats and blows past me on super hard levels, talking hundreds of levels in a day. I am playing the same levels so I know. Now he has taken #1 for our group. King doesn't seem to want to address it, sad. This is not good for the community.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,855 Legend

@buckie19001 I don't get it. If someone is cheating why would they complete less than 400 levels. I have completed 203 levels in a week just playing casually during breaks from work. I can easily see that if I had more time to play that over 300 levels would be easy. In my weekly race I am up against someone that regularly completes over 300 levels a week. Just because someone completes super hard levels quicker than you doesn't mean they are cheating, it could just mean that they have purschased the necessary boosters and infinite lives required.

Playing offline isn't cheating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?