Level 2226

Options
2»

Comments

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    I'm on Android phone and it looks like @Sammieuk is on a PC, @kiara_wael's could be anything , so I take it you're on iPad.
    If you look at my screenshots I had opportunities to blast the H*** out of it for 16 moves to no avail :-(

• Flanje
    Options
    ps. @JethrinaBodina the last move was blue stripe into orange packet with still no effect on the cherries, and yet another lost life!
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Flanje said:
    ps. @JethrinaBodina the last move was blue stripe into orange packet with still no effect on the cherries, and yet another lost life!
    Wow. Nope, I'm an Android user. It's funny (not) how many different versions of this game are out there. No two snowflakes are alike I guess... While I wish that we all were on the same level playing field, I'm careful what I wish for after losing some of the features I came to rely on. I don't allow updates to run automatically anymore so I can be aware to look for changes. Somehow, though, things manage to change anyway. 
    It boggles my mind that y'all can't get those cherries to drop, but I can vaguely recall having a similar problem, just came recall the level I was playing. I went back to it later and got thru it.
    The screenshot I sent you was from my Amazon Fire tablet. Here's one from my LG phone. As you can see, the cherries were dropped and there's no box above the mixer. I was on the last move, lol. Both of my devices have the same configuration. 
    Hmmmm. Again. 

• JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Good luck with the email. The studio do react to feedback from the community but it may take a little time. Meanwhile @Sammieuk some things to do while you wait;
    1. Complete your sugar track using levels 36,43,59,92,97,112,185,147,205,209 & 223
    2. Play level 1055 over and over to win the Space Race
    3. Empty your chocolate box using level  606, 666 & 1476
    4. Vote for the idea in the link in my signature "COMPLETE EPISODES IN ANY LEVEL ORDER" Then maybe next time this happens you will have 14 more levels you can try.
    5. Explore the rest of community, it is a great place to learn and have fun!
    1476, 1168, 666 have been my go to levels for the Sugar Drop harvest. Once in awhile they won't cooperate and I have to hunt for other levels to play. Your list is very helpful, thank you. I'm looking for more that're closer to the 3500 level so I don't have to keep scrolling to low levels. 
    I hope they get this 2226 level fixed soon! I don't like knowing that I can do something that other players can't...
  • Flanje
    edited February 2020
    Options
    The problem is that no matter what you do underneath, the candies drop straight through here:

The cherries can't go anywhere.
    Edit: Or should I say was. Just checked again and the box is gone! Time to try again @Sammieuk!
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    @Flanje
    Oh my! That's not even funny! Thank you for the visual, I'll be able to help anyone else that asks, If they don't s see your post here..
  • Flanje
    Options
    Thanks @JethrinaBodina All fixed now, at least for android. They may need to update though.

• Flanje
    Options
    Meanwhile @Sammieuk some things to do while you wait
    1. Complete your sugar track using levels 36,43,59,92,97,112,185,147,205,209 & 223
    4. Vote for the idea in the link in my signature "COMPLETE EPISODES IN ANY LEVEL ORDER" Then maybe next time this happens you will have 14 more levels you can try.
  • Flanje
    Options
    Good luck with the email. The studio do react to feedback from the community but it may take a little time. Meanwhile @Sammieuk some things to do while you wait;

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?