⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Add friend's without Facebook

gemzilla
gemzilla Posts: 1 Newbie
Can you add friend's without the using Facebook HELP!!!!

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Hi @gemzilla
    Outside of Facebook there's no way to add your friends to the game. They're randomly assigned to players. 
    I hope you find that you can use Facebook to play, I do it just for that reason. I enjoy playing with the few people I know and that'll exchange lives with me. It's a more fun for me, personally. 
    Now and then I'll play with my King.com account...It's actually more challenging because of the way we're matched. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @gemzilla and @JethrinaBodina 🙂

You can make friends over at King.com but it will require an internet connection. You will need to create a Kingdom account and then favour the person at King.com (access through PC). 

So go to king.com, go to the game, log into your account from the top right corner, and then favour them by adding the email address of the person to the friends tab on the left hand side. 

• JethrinaBodina
    Okay! This is very good to know, thank you. I was misinformed and I'll make sure to pass this along to that person. I'm really glad this is an option! 
    I don't often play on my laptop. It's easy to forget that the game is so different between the platforms. I wish that weren't so... It would be great to be able to build your friends in the mobile game, too. I really don't like being signed in via Facebook and only do it because I want to see people I know that still play and will send lives back and forth with me.
  • JethrinaBodina
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Question...
    After you've added your own friends to the game, are they replacing or being added to the list of people assigned to you by the system?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Question...
    After you've added your own friends to the game, are they replacing or being added to the list of people assigned to you by the system?
    The same system as Facebook, but need to be requested via email.🙂

Look here, I got some requests.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    @JethrinaBodina You can see real friends in my Kingdom account and we can exchange lives.😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?