Connection issues

Options
2»

Answers

• Cristina76
    Cristina76 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    @Betts

You shouldn' t talk like that to the people: I have insert a screenshot and it says"cannot connect to App Store.
    So you should be quiet
    Next time dont speak what you dont know

And as lot of people  has the same issue, it is not normal and no one fix that issue

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Hi all, This is a community of people who love to play games, we are not King support and any help you are offered here is purely voluntary from people who want to help. It is not fair to berate @Betts as if you are being mislead by some customer service rep. Connection issues are very common in CCS and sometimes you do have to wake up the connection in the game. You can try various things, such as; turning your internet connection off, playing a level then turning it back on again or; switching to a different wifi or mobile data.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    @Betts

You shouldn' t talk like that to the people: I have insert a screenshot and it says"cannot connect to App Store.
    So you should be quiet
    Next time dont speak what you dont know

And as lot of people  has the same issue, it is not normal and no one fix that issue

What was so wrong with my comment? I just tried to help. Without a screenshot the problem was difficult to understand. I don`t think that this should be a reason to be rude to me.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    Flanje said:
    Hi all, This is a community of people who love to play games, we are not King support and any help you are offered here is purely voluntary from people who want to help. It is not fair to berate @Betts as if you are being mislead by some customer service rep. Connection issues are very common in CCS and sometimes you do have to wake up the connection in the game. You can try various things, such as; turning your internet connection off, playing a level then turning it back on again or; switching to a different wifi or mobile data.
    Thank you @Flanje. :) 
  • salains
    salains Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, I've been having the same problem since before Christmas. King said it was because my operating system was out of date. I got a brand new phone with the latest operating system and the problem is still there. I've tried everything to fix it and everything king suggested but still can't connect. Very frustrating !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?