⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Answers

• Addicted2CC
    Addicted2CC Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have not been able to log into my account using Facebook and my email account.  I don't want to uninstall the app, and reinstall the app.  I do not want to lose at least 190 of each booster.  I also can't purchase boosters or bars.

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Come on guys. This has been affecting me for nearly 1 whole week and you still haven't fixed it yet? How about an update to this thread to let us know what is going on. This is terrible...can't Save progress, can't collect bonuses, can't use my free spins, can't take part in fab five etc etc
  • Cupcakes4Violet
    Cupcakes4Violet Posts: 0 Newbie
    I can no longer login to the Candy Crush Saga. This happened after I reached level 1100. It just says internet connection error every time I try.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,617 Sweet Legend
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem. Please check if you are connected to the Interbnet.

Please update your device. If it doesn't help, please get back.

Thank you
  • pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Is there any info on this being fixed. It is affecting two of my devices as well as the win 10 PC app. It's ridiculous that king haven't been able to locate the issue and fix. Is it only a few people affected? I reinstalled on one device and it made no difference.
  • Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Now I'm suddenly having the same issue. 
    It's freakin' annoying. 😒
    Yes, I know all the tricks (relatively new poster, not new player 😉) but considering nothing has changed on my end (worked fine when I went to bed) I'm not quite ready to uninstall/reinstall the game. Seems like a King problem that needs to be corrected. 
  • Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Kimmy-2 said:
    Now I'm suddenly having the same issue. 
    It's freakin' annoying. 😒
    Yes, I know all the tricks (relatively new poster, not new player 😉) but considering nothing has changed on my end (worked fine when I went to bed) I'm not quite ready to uninstall/reinstall the game. Seems like a King problem that needs to be corrected. 
    And just as suddenly, it's working fine again. 
  • tequibabe
    tequibabe Posts: 4 Newbie
    pek01 said:
    Come on guys. This has been affecting me for nearly 1 whole week and you still haven't fixed it yet? How about an update to this thread to let us know what is going on. This is terrible...can't Save progress, can't collect bonuses, can't use my free spins, can't take part in fab five etc etc
    I totally agree with you. I think King should retribute us with this problem. I see no advance or comments from any of King’s people about this theme!
  • Shonegold69
    Shonegold69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have the same problem There was a connection error. Try again in a bit. I am on holiday but still in UK. Both mobile & tablet showed this error. Have uninstalled & re-installed & mobile is now OK but have repeated twice on tablet & no change. Both have worked perfectly Inthis location before & without any of this messing about.
  • Freda1
    Freda1 Posts: 8 Level 2

Count me in as well 🤦🏼‍♀️! BEYOND frustrating!! Please keep us updated when a fix is available. Thanks 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?