⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fantastic Five Players, how do you pick who is in your group?

Options
Grammy1950
Grammy1950 Posts: 11 Level 2

Several times I have been in a Fantastic Five group where 1 or 2 people are not playing. Now I'm in a group where myself & 1 other player are earning any points. This seems quite unfair to the players that are trying to achieve prizes. More than once, time had run out before my group reached the end. So, how can someone request different players in their Fantastic Five group?

Best Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there.

Spartans fan, are you?

Better for basketball than football at the moment.

Anyway, groups are random; for 6 days or 5,000 points (whichever comes first), you're kinda stuck with who you got.

But look on the bright side (there's always that)...

If you all don't reach the point total in that time period, you can fire them & start over.

Just gotta hope that whatever group you're in has at least 2 wingmen (or women) helping you out, but preferably all of 'em.

BTW, bigger thread on the subject is here; vote on the first page & make a difference (maybe)...

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

You're welcome.

Yep, King like to tweak their games a bit.

Some of them are popular; & some, not so much.

As for the football thing, you guys had Saban back in the day (the 1 that got away).

Anyway, nice school & program; would be nice to scrub that Nassar situation away (but that's another story)...

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Hello there.

Spartans fan, are you?

Better for basketball than football at the moment.

Anyway, groups are random; for 6 days or 5,000 points (whichever comes first), you're kinda stuck with who you got.

But look on the bright side (there's always that)...

If you all don't reach the point total in that time period, you can fire them & start over.

Just gotta hope that whatever group you're in has at least 2 wingmen (or women) helping you out, but preferably all of 'em.

BTW, bigger thread on the subject is here; vote on the first page & make a difference (maybe)...

• Grammy1950
    Options

Yes. Big Sparty Fan!! I stick by them Win or lose!

Thanks for the info, not happy bout it, but at least I know, and I see others are not too happy either. Have to agree with them, King needs to stop adding more "stuff". I just wanna play the game & enjoy myself, not worry about goals and side games, and "where are my points?".

Spartan football is about to hire a new coach, this fall should be interesting. Love to see Narduzzi come back, maybe our Defense would be better. Anyway, its Izzo season, so yeah!!

Thanks again for the info

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

You're welcome.

Yep, King like to tweak their games a bit.

Some of them are popular; & some, not so much.

As for the football thing, you guys had Saban back in the day (the 1 that got away).

Anyway, nice school & program; would be nice to scrub that Nassar situation away (but that's another story)...

• Grammy1950
    Options

We don't speak of Nikita Saban. He chose to leave when LSU coerced him right before a bowl game. LSU gave him no choice to leave MSU after the bowl game, it was you take the offer now and coach for us or forget the deal! And Saban only looks out for Saban, he has always wanted a Pro Football Coaching position. But you see where is still us today. Karma baby, karma!

Nassar is a dark thing for everyone Spartan😪. The worst of it, is all the young women that have to live with it and their families that had no clue. They need to put him UNDER the prison. I have no sympathy for any of the higher ups that coveted that mess up!! They disgraced the "Spartan" name & legacy. It's gonna take Spartan Nation a long time to heal & recover from that mess. BUT we have our Izzo & his teams!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Amen to all that, sister.

You got that right, Nikita looks out for himself; now he's peddling insurance with that duck.

Shouldn't be too difficult to have a coach in place who wants to be there.

And Nassar is a dark thing, period; point blank.

Anyone (or everyone) that hates what he did can take solace in what would happen to him if any of his neighbors get their hands on him (what are they gonna do, throw them in jail?).

But time heals wounds, you see it right there in the B1G with the PSU situation; so this shall also pass someday.

But yeah, it's basketball business right now; & business is booming.

Tough & competitive conference...

• Grammy1950
    Options

Yup Saban is behind us, Bobby Williams is behind us. We just lost George Perles, long time Football Coach last month and we lost long time Basketball coach, Jud Heathcoat in 2017. Spartan Nation will heal. And your are correct, PSU took a big hit, not like the nature that MSU did, but this is behind them too.

Ya the prison society does not take kindly to inmates that have done what Nassar has done. He's a bad person, he needs to do his dues to society and I pray that each person that was involved gets punished and the women/girls heal with no problems psychologically.

I just finished snow blowing my drive and the neighbors drive, so I gotta go get cleaned up. Was fun talking to and meeting you. Have an outstand weekend!!

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Snow blowing, sounds like fun; don't really see the stuff being towards the other end of the 75.

Yep, some legendary coaches mentioned (RIP to them) & the other guys; all left their marks there.

Sure, nice convo; it's been a pleasure.

Have an outstanding weekend yourself, see you around...

• shebert12
    shebert12 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I keep getting put in groups where several people aren’t participating at all. This is the 3rd week in a row that this has happened so it’s frustrating. Please configure it so that active players are put into groups with other active players and keep those that aren’t participating out of the fantastic five groups.

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

Well, vote on it here (& comment if ya want); meantime, let's not enjoy Fraud-tastic 5...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?